Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Bruh... they don't be knowing about them late night feedings and shyt.
nikka be bumpin' in the walls and shyt but somehow find that bottle for the youngin' at 3am :manny:
Listen to these fellas @Basaglia . Better get that baby on a schedule as soon as possible. I was lucky with both of mine since they got on a regular schedule after about 2 months and started sleeping through the night within 3 months. At least having on a schedule you and your wife can swap out feedings (if she down for that) and can at least plan sleep around the feeding.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the news anchors were snickering because its wildly believe that Tiger's ex-wife knocked his front tooth out a long time ago, It is also rumored that showcases his dentures at private parties

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
only a little over two hours after a week off..

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@KBadd, I agree with you about Christian Lattener. I have made that argument too. I hate Duke and hated him at Duke, but dude is one of the best college players of all time and imo he is definitely the best of the last 30 years.

He is also one of the most famous basketball players of the last 30 years too. (sit and think about it, Kobe, Mike, Lebron, Barkley... Lattener is somewhere in that top 10)

I have always said this and I usually get dismissed, but dude should be in the HOF on his own merit.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
@KBadd, I agree with you about Christian Lattener. I have made that argument too. I hate Duke and hated him at Duke, but dude is one of the best college players of all time and imo he is definitely the best of the last 30 years.

He is also one of the most famous basketball players of the last 30 years too. (sit and think about it, Kobe, Mike, Lebron, Barkley... Lattener is somewhere in that top 10)

I have always said this and I usually get dismissed, but dude should be in the HOF on his own merit.

I appreciate it.

I used to get beat down so much about it that I just stopped bringing it up but like you, I still feel that way.

Again, he is the exception.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Got to salute the crew about their walking dead takes, they still got morals and be wanting people to do the right thing.

:salute:

I'm more of the get down or lay down State Property mentality :demonic:

Aaaaaaaaand now they partying about a zombie eating baby legs

:dahell:

:mjlol: