Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Ba, could you clarify that Anthony Davis/Kyrie playoffs agenda because it sounds like A.D. listens to the podcast lol. 31, 13, and 3 to clinch against SA....

he got there in 3 years and i was gon mention it if he didn't, because kyrie got fried for not carrying bums to the playoffs. that was it.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Young mbj was a great guest :obama:

Howard got the best broads I went there :ahh:

:mjlol:

At Hampton girls fukk outta here .

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'll say this re: the Hampton vs. Howard thing. Probably a fence straddling answer but whatever. I visited Hampton my junior year of high school and the only reason I wanted to go there was because of the chicks. Didn't have an engineering program and it was a private university.....I ended up going to Morgan and subsequently spent more time at Howard and the area than I needed to lol

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
great episode but the part about DC vs Marvel movies had me wanting to drive to the DMV. How they don't know there's an Aquaman coming with Jason Mamoa and pretty much the whole Justice League will be introduced in Supes Vs Bats is crazy:mjlol:
jason-momoa-aquaman-first-photo.jpg

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
great episode but the part about DC vs Marvel movies had me wanting to drive to the DMV. How they don't know there's an Aquaman coming with Jason Mamoa and pretty much the whole Justice League will be introduced in Supes Vs Bats is crazy:mjlol:
jason-momoa-aquaman-first-photo.jpg
oh, i know they have a film slated now, but if i remember correctly, mbj's question was why hadnt they made an aquaman film, yet, which i answered because he'd been a punchline since entourage and they couldnt even get supes to hit

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
I'll say this re: the Hampton vs. Howard thing. Probably a fence straddling answer but whatever. I visited Hampton my junior year of high school and the only reason I wanted to go there was because of the chicks. Didn't have an engineering program and it was a private university.....I ended up going to Morgan and subsequently spent more time at Howard and the area than I needed to lol

But you had to at least had visited to see the plethora of chicks at Hampton.

Better than definitively stating Howard had more quality without ever setting foot on Hampton's campus.