Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
Fixed @NV-ME @KBadd

And I agree. No idea why they acted like that game didnt already happen and Green Bay put 50 on them.

If you go back a few eps, that game was the reason why I felt the Packers were undoubtedly the team to beat in the NFC if they have homefield advantage. My argument was based on personnel. I don't think the sky is falling in Green Bay simply because they gave up 37 points to the Falcons. With their offensive personnel, it's not that surprising and it doesn't give me pause in picking the Packers to go to the Super Bowl.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
y'all gotta give phil this off-season before yalls judge em. gonna have the cap space and top 3 pick god willing.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Dey bike!!!!!! :blessed:

@NV-ME @KBadd @Basaglia

Dope episode as usual. But I have a problem with one thing....

I thought yall would have touched on the Cleveland LeBrons a bit more. The way this organization is being ran is so fukkin infuriating. They've really put all their chips in LeBron again with no guarantee that he'll not opt out or re-sign.

I get it... Ba wants to see Kyrie win. Personally, I don't think he's that good but I don't think he's bad. But getting rid of Waiters wasn't the problem. That team has a chemistry problem and it starts with The head coach... Lebron James

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm listening right now and yall got some misinformation My good brothers .

First of all Aaron had 12/15 178 yards with 2 Td on gb last 3 drives .

We had little under 4 mins left after the dez non catch :mjpls:

Also yall right jordy has disappeared a couple times this season on the road .

But Sherman didn't cover him the first game he was on maxwell . Jordy actually had 83 yards on like 5 receptions . We just went away from him in the second half tryna establish the run :smh:

Sherman covers Boykin the whole game and the nikka was never open and he's kinda sorry :dl:

He straight on special teams doe :ehh:

I think we got a better game plan and we should be competitive.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
@Basaglia

Bet you ain't getting any sleep nikka...:umad:

Better learn how to swaddle. :usure:

I got the plug on ABC Mouse when it's time..:sas2:

Congrats brother

:salute:

I turned into a fukkin' servant during the pregnancies and some kinda superman after my babies were born. I don't believe I got much sleep during the first year of my kids lives...

... and I got another on the way. :heh: :mjcry:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I turned into a fukkin' servant during the pregnancies and some kinda superman after man babies were born. I don't believe I got much sleep during the first year of my kids lives...

... and I got another on the way. :heh: :mjcry:

That first year is straight :dead: status

Walking Dead zombie status.

shyt is beautiful tho.

:mjcry: