Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@NV-ME Lakers are 0-8 without Lonzo because they don't have a back up pg. His impact is not as huge as you making it out to be. Also Chile grapes saying PP should move his retirement night . If this was a Lakers legend you would be acting stupid :usure:

:russ:@ Kbadds not being black enough. Also Chiles on my Patriots inbthe AFC Championship Game, last time he did that we lost like shyt:beli:

This dating stuff all types of confusing. I don't even know where to be to begin

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Downloads Legal Fling
infinix-hot-note-tap-unlock.gif

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
@KBadd, how close you following the Wizards?

Brooks and Wall got on Otto this week for not being aggressive enough.

The other thing is Otto's hip been messed up and he don't move as well either. I think this may actually be his issue above all else. Dude can barely move now.

Also, agree with you all about the Aziz stuff. I feel like this was "they went too far" moment.

Watch every game and I mentioned the injury, so I'm aware that it may be hindering his play but I'm not alone in seeing that the PG doesn't feed him as much as he should.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Watch every game and I mentioned the injury, so I'm aware that it may be hindering his play but I'm not alone in seeing that the PG doesn't feed him as much as he should.
They need to call plays for Otto.

Brooks is a shytty coach whose offense depends on Wall and wont call plays for anyone. ut Otto's hip may be chronic. He don't move as well now.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think Monique deserves more money
and she right about Amy Schumer not deserving it either.

But neither deserve any outrageous sums.

But Monique seems to be a bad person to deal with.