Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
A simple request from a faithful listener: i need a weekly single black women put on notice segment.....not even on no hatin shyt but it's getting out of hand out here on these real streets and innanet streets
not sure if we discussed it all on air, but i really have to regularly ask women if i'm a complete azzhole the way i think about shyt that's completely acceptable nowadays. i really dont wanna be "that nigg@" but the shyt i see daily and common sense seems foreign when applied to it, i just be going down our twitter timeline sometimes like

giphy.gif

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
isnt the mom on fear the walking dead named "Maddie" instead of "Maggie"...and is that a tank?

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
:russ:everytime yall talk about Jigga I just imagine yall in a circle like

Kbadd: (hand on hip):stopitslime:

TKO: :aicmon:

Ba::dame:

edit: just got to yall cooking Ghetto Techno:russ:

dying cause im like the only nikka on earf that fukk with that and Ha remix :wow:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:russ:everytime yall talk about Jigga I just imagine yall in a circle like

Kbadd: (hand on hip):stopitslime:

TKO: :aicmon:

Ba::dame:

edit: just got to yall cooking Ghetto Techno:russ:

dying cause im like the only nikka on earf that fukk with that and Ha remix :wow:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
LOL these nikkas irrational hate of Jay z is amazing. You nikkas might have issues with nikkas that reach the apex of their profession Cheese eyes, Hov ya'll nikkas bout to shyt on Oprah and Obama.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
all i can say in regards to common and nas, its that the package and presentation I wasn't feeling. And I only like Kendrick's first album 2nd was alright. And I been threw J cole in in the bushes. I still got to go listen to that Chance album.