Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
To Tones point on the party rap nikka who fukk with this Jay album I had the same feeling when nikkas was fake feeling to pimp a butterfly. I'm a Kendrick fan and I don't really fukk with that album like that.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That convo about how hoes are being accepted with regards to Blac Chyna and Rob Khardasian... needed.
nikka what!?!?!? I'm far from women bashing but I started asking "when did it become unacceptable to call out whores (women and men even though it's not considered any type of bashing on the male side) on their shyt and why is THAT being normalized?

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ba what is the ceiling on Tatum play making skills? Stevens talking about him playing some guard...

nikka what!?!?!? I'm far from women bashing but I started asking "when did it become unacceptable to call out whores (women and men even though it's not considered any type of bashing on the male side) on their shyt and why is THAT being normalized?

Just the vocal minority.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
To Tones point on the party rap nikka who fukk with this Jay album I had the same feeling when nikkas was fake feeling to pimp a butterfly. I'm a Kendrick fan and I don't really fukk with that album like that.
tpab is the hardest album to get thru from a top tier artist in min. not hard to get thru as in it was horrible, but it was just all over the place. a vague direction but put together like 3 jigsaw puzzles. kendrick that dude, right now tho, so when he drop the next joint...well, the next two, now he got 3 classics...or is it 4 classics...whatever, i just let people cook cause i like him and what he stands for (LYRICS, NIGG@Z, CULTURAL RESPECT) even if im not wowed like the next person over all his music.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Ba what is the ceiling on Tatum play making skills? Stevens talking about him playing some guard...

Just the vocal minority.

Been saying he's a Pierce clone for a couple of years. He just knows how to play. Just a methodical ass dude. And I ain't worried about athleticism. He's getting more explosive with age. Some body types just take a while.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'll be honest, that last segment took me on a loop. I didn't think y'all nikkas cared that much lol.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
so im listening to this podcast review of Jay album and It's really driving the point home in what yall were saying

they circle jerking about the most basic bars...im bout an hour in and they havent gotten past the first track cause they still slobbing over lines like " you knew you egged Solange on" :gucci:...one of those nikkas response was "you cant get no deeper than that" :mjgrin:

Jay is the goat to me ( behind :pacspit:)...but people really play extremes with him like shyt....he's either the fukkin worst or god.

the album cool ...nice get back after trash ass Magna Carter

i bumped Big Boi new album directly after and had a way :lawd:ier time tho

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
so im listening to this podcast review of Jay album and It's really driving the point home in what yall were saying

they circle jerking about the most basic bars...im bout an hour in and they havent gotten past the first track cause they still slobbing over lines like " you knew you egged Solange on" :gucci:...one of those nikkas response was "you cant get no deeper than that" :mjgrin:

Jay is the goat to me ( behind :pacspit:)...but people really play extremes with him like shyt....he's either the fukkin worst or god.

dogg, that dumbo real estate scheme is what every nigg in the world has thought about over the last decade plus. we lost the fuk out. now, i get him being mad at himself for not making that move, and maybe a young nigg for seeing that and thinking "damn," but for mofos in their 30s -40s (the ones doin the cysin) to act like he dropping some warren buffet game...c'mon, if we doin THAT then you want us to be civil about blatant wack culture grabbin shyt like that LA LA land, nah dogg. we gotta be the voice of reason AND insanity. aint no middle ground w/ homie tho. i try to do my best but ba is what his maniac fans done turned many a once level rap fan into.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No

Bruh, I don't begrudge nobody for cysing Jay. What he's best at (club/ride/party bangers) has taken him far in the game. I fukked wit his vibe from 98-2002...lotta good memories. But, for me, his music was for a very specific setting. I didn't listen to dude's stuff by myself. I get the appeal for sure, but I don't place that much value on shared experiences when it comes to art. I don't trip if I don't connect with an artist like other people do, even if I'm gravely outnumbered to the point where I look like a hating a$$hole. I like what I like and people can like what they like. But, that nikka said It Was Written was average (strike 1), then he rapped like Austin Powers when Nas rocked his jaw (strike 2), then he said "the game cheated" when nikkas started saying he lost that battle. The game cheated, young? They CHEATED for him? SMH!

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
tumblr_oshi8vo5Ov1vmcwpxo1_1280.jpg

Swear to Jesus brehs:mindblown:
It's the reaching that fukks with me