Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I can definitely say this, I don't always agree with yall's sport opinions, definitely don't agree with yall on movies typically, hell even disagree when yall say some shyt I find wild, but

I still love yalls content. Have for the last couple years. Nice to listen to people I don't always agree with
BUt ba my petty twin I've never met doe .

His humor reminds me of myself so much it's scary at times .

I just laugh and be like that's some shyt I would SAY :damn: .

It's great to hear different perspectives . I don't like listening to people who just repeat popular opinions that's boring .

Plus everyone on the show is so witty and funny .

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
I wish they spoke about their music choices more. I know they all fukk with Nas over Beyonce husband, but who are they bumping in the whip . But I know they're ready to go to sleep and that conversation could add an hour to the show.

:salute:MEAC

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I can definitely say this, I don't always agree with yall's sport opinions, definitely don't agree with yall on movies typically, hell even disagree when yall say some shyt I find wild, but

I still love yalls content. Have for the last couple years. Nice to listen to people I don't always agree with

a couple of women especially ive put on to the podcast usually ask me at some point how we can disagree on so much shyt. and i say, how much different is that than when you see dudes out arguing shyt then get a shot and start yukking it up? ive always just assumed everybody has these types of friendships.

I wish they spoke about their music choices more. I know they all fukk with Nas over Beyonce husband, but who are they bumping in the whip . But I know they're ready to go to sleep and that conversation could add an hour to the show.

:salute:MEAC

i would talk more about it, but i feel like im into new hiphop alot more than the fellas and dont want to sit there talking to myself, lol. i know me tryna discuss that xxl list woulda been crickets. i'll try to throw a couple more tidbits in tho. im getting back into r&b too. had to take a 3 year hiatus from that fukshyt.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
a couple of women especially ive put on to the podcast usually ask me at some point how we can disagree on so much shyt. and i say, how much different is that than when you see dudes out arguing shyt then get a shot and start yukking it up? ive always just assumed everybody has these types of friendships.

i would talk more about it, but i feel like im into new hiphop alot more than the fellas and dont want to sit there talking to myself, lol. i know me tryna discuss that xxl list woulda been crickets. i'll try to throw a couple more tidbits in tho. im getting back into r&b too. had to take a 3 year hiatus from that fukshyt.
I'm trying to get back into R&B but if you can't SING then I might as well listen to the oldies. Thundercat "drunk" is pretty good tho ( it's alternative)

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I'm trying to get back into R&B but if you can't SING then I might as well listen to the oldies. Thundercat "drunk" is pretty good tho ( it's alternative)
ive softened my stance a bit on pure vocals, as its always been kinda subjective (ex. aaliyah---dont shoot the truth teller) i gotta vibe to the music tho. if the project has a good vibe and is cohesive, you can rock w/ me. apple music recommendations & budden's podcast "sleepers" put me on to alotta good shyt like 6lack, ray blk, jack marzilla, daniel caesar, party, sza, etc...im pleasantly surprised at how much good music is out here, but i guess i shouldnt be since not having to depend on a record label to get creative music out isnt a must anymore.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No

See, I wanted to discuss the XXL list, too. We can next week. I thought Rico Nasty had a shot. Was rooting for her. Prolly next year. I don't necessarily listen to all these younger cats, but I read everything and watch a lot of YouTube stuff. I said before I know people by their interviews more than their music. And if they seem like an interesting personality, then I'll give the music a try. I started liking XXX and Ugly God from reading about them and watching interviews. I was glad they made it. Thought Dex would make it. I jive like him, too.

And I'm particular as hell about R&B. I know what I like when I hear it, but most of it is...."Baaad...just...bad" ©Patrice

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
See, I wanted to discuss the XXL list, too. We can next week. I thought Rico Nasty had a shot. Was rooting for her. Prolly next year. I don't necessarily listen to all these younger cats, but I read everything and watch a lot of YouTube stuff. I said before I know people by their interviews more than their music. And if they seem like an interesting personality, then I'll give the music a try. I started liking XXX and Ugly God from reading about them and watching interviews. I was glad they made it. Thought Dex would make it. I jive like him, too.

And I'm particular as hell about R&B. I know what I like when I hear it, but most of it is...."Baaad...just...bad" ©Patrice

cool. alotta people thought dex was missing from the list...cas, goldlink, etc...but i know niggs turn that list down too because they either feel their too big or theyve been "freshman" for 3 years now and theyre tryna be friends too late.

DiamondCutter

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This year's XXL freshman list was trash tho, that may just me having a hatred for that manlet they call XXXTENTACION

nikka 5'5 120 thinking he mean somethin

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
There is high chance we draft Tatum. Brad Stevens loves him. Danny A is the one I am worried about. Dude is so hard to read. Wouldn't surprise at all if we draft Josh Jackson who refused to workout with us TWICE btw because DA love guys that play real hard and can't shoot. Can't complain too much(even though it would be nice to draft a young guy who gets buckets) DA got us a title and in position to rebuild.

#TrustTheProcess

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I don't have a problem whatsoever with his antics. Zero issue.

I just don't like his game. I know it's not a popular opinion especially considering some people already think he's a top-five point guard all time, I just disagree.

Damn, this nikka don't like nothing.