Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I gotta hold out and wait for the drive Saturday man. That trip on I-16 from Macon to Savannah fukkin sucks.
Bruh I made that drive many times I was living in Warner Robins for work and my wife was still up in VA . Plus my family on my pops side is from Macon made that drive many times.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh: Yeah I agree with @Basaglia & @KBadd when they mentioned Anna Kendrick & Kristen Bell as actresses you find attractive because of their personalities more so than their looks in this Gal Gadot segment I'm listening to right now.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: Complex's sister YouTube channel "First We Feast" just dropped a piece today on that Mumbo Sauce y'all was talking about in a recent podcast:

Welcome to Food Grails, First We Feast traveling food and culture series hosted by Miss Info. As a music journalist, she's travelled the world and seen the power of artists who rep for their hometown sound. Now, she wants to discover how foods define a city’s flavor—from Atlanta's lemon-pepper wings, to NYC's beef patties. These are America’s food grails.

In episode 3, Miss Info heads to Washington D.C. to find out about the city's regional specialty, mumbo sauce. Whether you like yours dark-red or orange, tangy or peppery, mumbo is at the core of D.C.'s subculture. But as the city undergoes gentrification, will mumbo sauce retain its vitality? We spoke to Wale, Shy Glizzy, Kokayi, and Tony Lewis Jr. to find out what the future holds for the city's special sauce.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
@KBadd @Basaglia

Let me get this straight...

LeBron blocked the man shot last year and stared him down. Rocked the Ultimate Warrior shirt at the parade. Had RIP cookies at his Halloween party and the 3-1 decorum....

But yall don't like Steph and his antics?? I'm of the thinking that anything goes between these two teams at this point. They don't like each other when they get on the court and it shows. I'm all for it. I'm enjoying it.

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
@KBadd @Basaglia

Let me get this straight...

LeBron blocked the man shot last year and stared him down. Rocked the Ultimate Warrior shirt at the parade. Had RIP cookies at his Halloween party and the 3-1 decorum....

But yall don't like Steph and his antics?? I'm of the thinking that anything goes between these two teams at this point. They don't like each other when they get on the court and it shows. I'm all for it. I'm enjoying it.

I don't have a problem whatsoever with his antics. Zero issue.

I just don't like his game. I know it's not a popular opinion especially considering some people already think he's a top-five point guard all time, I just disagree.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I don't have a problem whatsoever with his antics. Zero issue.

I just don't like his game. I know it's not a popular opinion especially considering some people already think he's a top-five point guard all time, I just disagree.

Oh... that's different. That's How I feel about LeBron . I'm not a fan of his game. Going to the cup with the Walter Payton stiff arm, but I kinda learned to repsect it becuz it's effective and it's hard to stop.

I guess that was Ba trippin' on him being an ass.