imrs.php

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
just to clear up the Star Wars info

giphy.gif

Star Wars Celebration (where "The Last Jedi" trailer debuted a few weeks ago and all the cast show up) is every TWO years in Orlando. Next one is in April 2019

giphy.gif

Totally separate from SW Celebration, Star Wars LAND is opening at both Disney World (Florida) and Disney Land (California) in 2019

giphy.gif

So you got 2 years to collect money for either event

giphy.gif
thanks, dogg!

*files in my dont give a shyt drawer*

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So I know yall get tired of the audio criticisms but... I felt like things were getting worse. The volume difference between TKO and the other guys was driving me crazy. So I took a crack at cleaning it up a bit. Mostly for myself but I figured I'd share:

For the record, I've been a fan since the old website... My intent is not to steal listens from the podcast. But this content is TOO GOOD to let some audio issues (that can easily be fixed) mess it up.

So check it out and let me know what yall think. I'd gladly be willing to help. Hell I'd even clean it up before the upload every week. That's how much I care. lol

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
So I know yall get tired of the audio criticisms but... I felt like things were getting worse. The volume difference between TKO and the other guys was driving me crazy. So I took a crack at cleaning it up a bit. Mostly for myself but I figured I'd share:

For the record, I've been a fan since the old website... My intent is not to steal listens from the podcast. But this content is TOO GOOD to let some audio issues (that can easily be fixed) mess it up.

So check it out and let me know what yall think. I'd gladly be willing to help. Hell I'd even clean it up before the upload every week. That's how much I care. lol

MY MAN!!!! I really appreciate the offer, dogg. I'd even be cool with the upload being delayed for a few hours while you clean it up.

@KBadd @NV-ME what y'all think?

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach

eiGpIoq.gif

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

Dap + rep :salute: