Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
You can't get mad at people making sweeping generalizations about black men. They use that masculinity so fragile shyt. Then they got the whole toxic masculinity shyt now. shyt is hilarious. nikkas live online all day where the worst nikkas on the earth commune and wonder why they get all these retarded ass outlandish opinions on shyt. I'm dumbfounded by the shyt.

me too. but after discovering uncle hotep, i do have an understanding of why they be so aggy and sending 'bliminals all fukkin day. but, a lot of those women live by that "try me" "i wish a nygga would" "i live for the drama" "i ain't the one" code and they feed the trolls. i don't get it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
me too. but after discovering uncle hotep, i do have an understanding of why they be so aggy and sending 'bliminals all fukkin day. but, a lot of those women live by that "try me" "i wish a nygga would" "i live for the drama" "i ain't the one" code and they feed the trolls. i don't get it.

insecurity and lack of love/attention is major problem.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You didn't know who she is? I know you've seen her before

Yeah I've seen her but I didn't know her name. They be dropping them old nikka references on the cast.

What was the name of that white dude who had the show back in the day? Dorf or some shyt? I heard of that shyt for the first time on the cast too

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Glad I just stay in nerd world and be happy.

People love being miserable.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Ain't no place for us normal nikkas on the E-streets bruh. You can't just be a black man who loves his wife and kids and does his best.
dont fall into believing that. just block and mute mofos. i used to only think filters were good for cigarellos.