Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
KBadd and Basa talkin' that real nikka science had me cookin'

shyt was 100% true though. These nikkaz breaking all kinds of scientist rules of engagement and shyt.

And they were dead on with my man from T2 always fukking up. Glad other people notice that same shyt.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
KBadd such a star wars nerd lol. Is the franchise really that good?

Hard to blame Brad Stevens when his teams really shouldn't have even been in the playoffs if you're looking at talent.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
:salute: @Basaglia for breaking down the online bitter black women movement aka bleminism last week. Tired of that bullshyt too.
You can't get mad at people making sweeping generalizations about black men. They use that masculinity so fragile shyt. Then they got the whole toxic masculinity shyt now. shyt is hilarious. nikkas live online all day where the worst nikkas on the earth commune and wonder why they get all these retarded ass outlandish opinions on shyt. I'm dumbfounded by the shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can't get mad at people making sweeping generalizations about black men. They use that masculinity so fragile shyt. Then they got the whole toxic masculinity shyt now. shyt is hilarious. nikkas live online all day where the worst nikkas on the earth commune and wonder why they get all these retarded ass outlandish opinions on shyt. I'm dumbfounded by the shyt.

Yeah, just look at TLR.

It's just ridiculous that mufukkaz really think these bleminists, women hating nikkaz, and trolls on both sides speak for us. And the fact that this shyt is taken seriously is even more ridiculous.

The insecurity is pathetic

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Yeah, just look at TLR.

It's just ridiculous that mufukkaz really think these bleminists, women hating nikkaz, and trolls on both sides speak for us. And the fact that this shyt is taken seriously is even more ridiculous.

The insecurity is pathetic
Ain't no place for us normal nikkas on the E-streets bruh. You can't just be a black man who loves his wife and kids and does his best.