Fiyastarter Podcast Thread...

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I dont remember KBadds talkin' bout Monty Williams last week either :patrice:
Me neither, it was probably on the 2.1 seconds to madness pod

Nah he spoke on it. He talked about Monty being from the area and having an idea of how things work. He was just concerned about how much Monty wants to coach in the NBA again.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Been like four weeks and they are still talking about Neegan dying on The Walking Dead. The fukk...

giphy.gif

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Nah he spoke on it. He talked about Monty being from the area and having an idea of how things work. He was just concerned about how much Monty wants to coach in the NBA again.

Yup. Spoke on Shaka and Archie Miller last week as well.

Yeah, The Walking Dead moving slow as shyt. But dem comics popping like shyt tho:takedat:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
nikkas that call in the middle of the game be the worst, my boy will call with 20 seconds left in a UNC-Duke game, like "You watching this?!?!!" :what:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Nice couple cooks off TKO cysing Harrison's Team USA Roster Spot and Ba's Masta Killa >>> Jay Z agenda

thats gold medal

nikkas that call in the middle of the game be the worst, my boy will call with 20 seconds left in a UNC-Duke game, like "You watching this?!?!!" :what:

:russ: yeah, man. some niggs just cant help themself. im cookin/getting mad right now just thinking about somebody going through the motions of thinking thats a good idea.

"aww shyt, they down one, i know this nigg goin crazy if he watchin...i wonder if he watchin. lemme see what he doing........yooooooooo, you watchi----"
martin.jpg