Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
just to clear up the Star Wars info

giphy.gif

Star Wars Celebration (where "The Last Jedi" trailer debuted a few weeks ago and all the cast show up) is every TWO years in Orlando. Next one is in April 2019

giphy.gif

Totally separate from SW Celebration, Star Wars LAND is opening at both Disney World (Florida) and Disney Land (California) in 2019

giphy.gif

So you got 2 years to collect money for either event

giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I should've paused the episode when I got to the Dan Martino tanks. I was in the car and damn near needed to pull over after that shyt :laff:

Yeah man, you gotta be in a safe spot when his fukkery begins. That nikka is incredible

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Kristine Leah made me frown during that interview. People market to one specific gender/group all the time. Girl grasping at straws for no reason. Like do she really believe that soccer moms(white people) was looking out for BBB?
Then she had the nerve hit her white woman bat signal "Are you threatening me?". Girl was going down the white woman victim playbook page by page and people fell for it:francis:.\

She should be getting fried for criticizing black parenting but whatever:beli:.

Pretty sure Danny Ainge going wait out Lebron. No max for IT2, Avery leaving and Smart our goon for the future.