↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
FYcArLOXoAIT8lz

FYcJ5vSWQAAZIjS

These two shots of M’Baku were all y’all saw in the trailer,
yet here y’all are calling that BLACK man cowardly and defeated :what::russ::dead:

You nikkas need glasses and therapy.
COTDAMN y’all nikkas MISERABLE lmao :scusthov:
They remind me how Republicans got upset that Obama wore a tan suit :dahell:

They're jumping through all sorts of mental hoops to find something to be angry about

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re wrong again. He was able to challenge T’Challa without the ceremony because T’Challa accepted. T’Challa could’ve told him to get the fukk on, but he accepted out of guilt for what his father had done.

Batman doesn’t have superpowers either, so does that mean he’s not a superhero?
Steve Rogers passed the mantle himself, how the hell you gonna deny him of being Cap when the original said he’s Cap?

Breh, it’s the MCU. Blade will largely be featured as a hero.

I reddit my post and put that, but the fact he was royal blood made him able to make the challenge in my first place

Yes Batman has super powers, he's a detective that knows every martial art ever, a chemist, an acrobat, a pilot, a skilled driver, and an engineer

no one could possibly master all these skills in a lifetime, it's a fantasy, he's a superhero

in order to be captain america you need the super soldier formula, he doesn't have that, which was the point I was making he's not captain america, he's a sidekick

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A forum that spends every waking hour screaming about "agendas" and the ever growing menace of homosexuality is seething over a movie trailer because there are too many women and not enough men for them to look at.

I swear, you CANNOT make this shyt up.

:mjlol:
A lot of these cats get regularly emasculated and BP represented their only life win. A sorry state of affairs.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People realize this is only a movie right? It's not real life.

Optics my friend :wow:

The first movie had masculine heterosexual black men depicted as leaders and protectors of black people and a powerful black society :wow:

And still working in tandem with their powerful black women :wow:

Now the black men have been removed from the equation to make a shea butter "we don't need black men/we all we got" production/flick in what will be the biggest movie of the year :wow:

WATTBA :wow:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
FYcArLOXoAIT8lz

FYcJ5vSWQAAZIjS

These two shots of M’Baku were all y’all saw in the trailer,
yet here y’all are calling that BLACK man cowardly and defeated :what::russ::dead:

You nikkas need glasses and therapy.
COTDAMN y’all nikkas MISERABLE lmao :scusthov:
It's why thecoli shouldn't be taken seriously. Anyway, I expect him to become King of Wakanda(not BP) at some point. T'Challa's son is there for the future

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Optics my friend :wow:

The first movie had masculine heterosexual black men depicted as leaders and protectors of black people and a powerful black society :wow:

And still working in tandem with their powerful black women :wow:

Now the black men have been removed from the equation to make a shea butter "we don't need black men/we all we got" production/flick in what will be the biggest movie of the year :wow:

WATTBA :wow:
you got all that out of a 2 min trailer???

248a26a3ffdc38d69c9f1b946df7676c.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea that happened. But there were plenty of think pieces on ‘was Kilminger really the bad guy’

Edit: I actually thought this would be harder to ‘prove’ just based on memory but it’s pretty easily traced:

-BP dropped Jan. 2018.

-Yvette Carnell—-who is later credited with coining the literal term ADOS—-had one of the many critical think pieces slamming the messaging, specifically targeting killmonger as black American saying ‘this is OUR hero’ and Tchalla as African is ’Marvel’s hero’ (white folk) . She’s laying the foundation of the movement, right down to rejecting Obama as black as evident by the title. Video has 145k views

The actual term “ADOS” is created in 2019. To use this site as a pretty accurate barometer of the culture and zeitgeist, there are no mentions of the term ADOS prior to 2019. Not in a title, not in a reply, ZERO

Some will say ‘well we already had those thoughts’, well that’s irrelevant. Africans and black Americans have always had some festering animosity, yes, but it wasn’t a movement. And when I say movement, I’m not talkin ‘I know a bunch of people who think …’. An actual term puts thoughts and beliefs into motion and starts a full movement. Ie MAGA, Ie BLM. Those are based on pre-existing thoughts and actions but the coining of thr term mobilized things whether good, bad, or indifferent.

Also BP is what, the most watched highest earning black film of all time? It’s messaging, and any thoughts countering its messaging, are going to be mainstream and have a bigger platform. It will, and did, bring festering thoughts out if the shadows

So yea, quite obvious actually, BP ignited the ADOS movement

The CIA did their jobs to divide the negro and some of the negroes from the other negroes, and the Africans. The white man was never cool with us powering up, instead we c00ning it up

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The CIA did their jobs to divide the negro and some of the negroes from the other negroes, and the Africans. The white man was never cool with us powering up, instead we c00ning it up
Their game so cold they had fun wit it, they basically said aye watch this we gon cast OURSELF in the movie and still get people to fall for the flim flam

Even white media picked up on it

But…the masses don’t know how the CIA get down so it don’t connect. They just view CIA as typical ‘Feds’, as opposed to their historical MO which is meddling in foreign affairs for the benefit of the powers that be, under the guise of them being an allie and liberator, even provided weapons to questionable regimes, and leaving behind long term chaos in the after effect

With 1 movie, they did all that to the black community without firing one shot and folk are none the wiser ….mans said ‘where’d you get that from?’ :snoop:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe nikkas don’t like where this headed. I mean nikkas can’t be incels or hate black women if they are pointing out the obvious. You nikkas sound stupid.

bro nikka's in here playing dumb as usual with the "it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable" weak ass bullshyt sidestep post

like nikka please if lupita nyong'o would have died (god forbid) instead of Chadwick Boseman and they decide to bring in the Monica Lynne character as the new love interest and cast a light bright jurnee smollett/paula patton as her... black women and their "mindless simp militant pittbull attack negro's" would raise all kind of hell all across social media the outcry would be crazy from them.

none of these dismissive simp Negros would be like but like what does it matter we got a darkskin love interest the first movie right? I mean there's plenty of other prominent darkskin women in the second movie right? no they would be right in this very thread posting about "real black love" "the image of the black women" it wouldn't be no "it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable"

if marvel casted zoe kravitz as storm next year the same it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable" clown militant simp negro's would be side by side raging with black women all across social media but why? aren't there plenty of dark skin/brown skin women in the mcu Monica ram beau, Riri Williams, shuri new black panther, Aneka and Ayo midnight angel's, Fallon Grey blade daughter, Okoye get her own show

like i said at the beginning of the post nikka's on her love playing dumb