First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Mbaku literally had a fight to become the champion in the 1st movie breh. It’s not a problem. Don’t overthink this.

Im not overthinking this...that defeats the purpose of the very beginning of BP1 with Bashenga.

The Wakandans worship tech...thats why Man-Ape left and went into the Mountains...plus they dont worship Bast.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
How can Man-Ape become a Champion if the Panther Goddess????

He dont even worship Bast man....or are we not using the comic book rules?

I cant tell anymore ever since they let normal black people hijack this franchise from nerd black people.

Nothing makes sense anymore witb these intellectual properties...smh...

Well, you're not wrong about this one. Makes zero sense for M'Baku to be the next Black Panther when the Black Panther mantle symbolizes the panther god he doesn't worship/believe in.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
How can Man-Ape become a Champion if the Panther Goddess????

He dont even worship Bast man....or are we not using the comic book rules?

I cant tell anymore ever since they let normal black people hijack this franchise from nerd black people.

Nothing makes sense anymore witb these intellectual properties...smh...
Look man idk. Marvel sometimes strays from the comics, when it comes to the MCU. Sometimes for the worse and other times for the better. Only time will tell which of these endings will be used.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Well, you're not wrong about this one. Makes zero sense for M'Baku to be the next Black Panther when the Black Panther mantle symbolizes the panther god he doesn't worship/believe in.

You know alot of these "fans" became BLACK PANTHER fans when BLACK PANTHER came out.

They wasnt watching the FF4 cartoons...or XMEN cartoons or reading comics...cause you know...black folks dont read unless you a nerd **end sarcasm**

I wish these b*stards leave my nerd shyt alone....

Mr.Man

Rookie
Daps
Wakanda is not a matriarchal society in the comics. The fact that so many people get the wrong idea shows how the Coogler and Coats ruined the IP
Exactly! I normally don't post here but to see this comment pissed me off and made me realize they (Marvel) have b*stardized the comic. Wakanda has ALWAYS been a patriarchy. They just happened to have really fierce female warriors. Where is Chris Priest when you need him.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Did you watch the first one? T’challa was mostly a passive character while the women around him did all the real work. When compared to the force he was in Civil War they really neutered him to prop up the female supporting cast.

Do y’all actually watch these movies?
He was on a revenge tour in Civil War, in Black Panther he’s grieving his father, figuring out his role as king, and uncovering the mystery of his father’s sins.
He wasn’t passive, he was a man with a lot of shyt on his plate.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Do y’all actually watch these movies?
He was on a revenge tour in Civil War, in Black Panther he’s grieving his father, figuring out his role as king, and uncovering the mystery of his father’s sins.
He wasn’t passive, he was a man with a lot of shyt on his plate.
just because he had a lot of shyt on his plate doesn't mean he wasn't passive as a character.