First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

darryl

Superstar
Daps
This thread title ain't it. Pasting from another thread but...

Any black person boycotting this because they disagree with their choice to make the movie a celebration + mourning of Chadwick is an opp.

A whole black man wrote and directed this shyt and 99% of the cast and crew is still black whether you're displeased with the penis to vagina ratio or not.

Stop overthinking shyt, just go enjoy the movie for what it is and support YOUR people. Nobody is tryna "erase the black male hero". Let alone Ryan Coogler of all people. It's just a creative choice ya'll happen to disagree with.
You already posted this comment in the film room you piece of shyt. Let people have they own fukking opinion. You're not changing anyone's mind.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You already posted this comment in the film room you piece of shyt. Let people have they own fukking opinion. You're not changing anyone's mind.

How you gonna tell me to let you have your own opinion but you're calling me a piece of shyt for posting mine?

This is why I said in the film room that you have issues deeper than superhero flicks :pachaha:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet somehow and someway they were able to add more new Mexicans to this movie than new black men :wow:

FYZyXFqWIAIYb9m

#Blackboysdontmatter :wow:
POC Panther :wow:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yeah there's a chance that M'baku could become Black Panther.
Apparently Marvel shot two endings. Ending 1 has Shuri stay as Black Panther but she'll make M'baku the new king of Wakanda. Ending 2 will have Shuri past the mantle of Black Panther to M'baku. It's currently unknown which ending Marvel will use.

How can Man-Ape become a Champion if the Panther Goddess????

He dont even worship Bast man....or are we not using the comic book rules?

I cant tell anymore ever since they let normal black people hijack this franchise from nerd black people.

Nothing makes sense anymore witb these intellectual properties...smh...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How can Man-Ape become a Champion if the Panther Goddess????

He dont even worship Bast man....or are we not using the comic book rules?

I cant tell anymore ever since they let normal black people hijack this franchise from nerd black people.

Nothing makes sense anymore witb these intellectual properties...smh...

Mbaku literally had a fight to become the champion in the 1st movie breh. It’s not a problem. Don’t overthink this.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This thread title ain't it. Pasting from another thread but...

Any black person boycotting this because they disagree with their choice to make the movie a celebration + mourning of Chadwick is an opp.

A whole black man wrote and directed this shyt and 99% of the cast and crew is still black whether you're displeased with the penis to vagina ratio or not.

Stop overthinking shyt, just go enjoy the movie for what it is and support YOUR people. Nobody is tryna "erase the black male hero". Let alone Ryan Coogler of all people. It's just a creative choice ya'll happen to disagree with.
michael-jordan-lol.gif