First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
I've looked at Coogler funny since this photo

Michael-B.-Jordan-Ryan-Coogler.jpg

Only nikkas that pose like this, is ones that live an alternative lifestyle... Nikka palming his head :dame:
u ddnt have to spoil it 4 the rest of us breh:comeon::russ:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is the cast of this movie :wow:

FYZyXFqWIAIYb9m

More Mexicans than black men in what will be the biggest “black movie” and movie of the year :wow:

WATTBA :wow:
A black man’s death has been a trampoline for others since Trayvon

Wonder if the movies gonna “wakanda is colonizers to Mexican Atlanteans” shyt

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Call me crazy, but in most super hero movies I have seen, superman, batman etc. You actually see the super hero in the movie and has a fairly prominent role. Even in the trailer. Didn't see Black Panther at all. Am I missing something? WTF.

Black Panther was at the end of the trailer. :stopitslime:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I bet you built like Quest Love.

Every other community get's it..

Vikings
Samurai
Kung Fu

The vast cultures in Africa and they choose to have women representing the warrior class.

"Protect all women" but you putting out the message they don't need protecting. you non-binary clowns don't live in reality.
These LOST nikka reactions happen to those that only listen to MASSA teaching them history and don’t do enough WORK to know our OWN history across the Black Diaspora

“The Woman King” featuring Viola Davis portraying the Dahomey Kingdom warriors coming September 2022 :blessed:

KoonCels stay mad while we enjoy Black Excellence :umad:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
These LOST nikka reactions happen to those that only listen to MASSA teaching them history and don’t do enough WORK to know our OWN history across the Black Diaspora

“The Woman King” featuring Viola Davis portraying the Dahomey Kingdom warriors coming September 2022 :blessed:

KoonCels stay mad while we enjoy Black Excellence :umad:

i know about the Dahomey kingdom. Why ignore all the thousand of other tribes male warriors?

you the type of bytch nikka, someone break in your crib.. you'd nudge your woman to go investigate.

"baby, baby, wake up....i heard a noise downstairs"