First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
If yall are "black" and actually defending this, then go ahead and log off. You are part of the reason why Hollyweird and media in general can just produce whatever trash they want with no pushback. That trailer had more nonblack men than black men in a goddamn Black Panther movie. There are many many black male characters in the actual Black Panther comics but instead of using them its this shyt?

Answer me this: What other demographic of men would let something like that slide if this were flipped? This isnt about black men vs women. Thats goofy, as there's only one people. All this agenda shyt impacts both genders negatively because it promotes weakness as a group.

Marvel starting to go the Star Wars route and tank franchises like Rome on fire.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only the Coli would react this way to a film so dedicated to a beloved main black male character that not only didn't they recast him, they essentially turned the movie into a memorial for him. Just admit you hate black women and get outta here. I say this is someone who thinks they should have just recast him.
People are looking at the bigger picture.
The system doesnt do things out of kindness, there is clearly an agenda behind him not being recasted and few men in the trailer.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
If yall are "black" and actually defending this, then go ahead and log off. You are part of the reason why Hollyweird and media in general can just produce whatever trash they want with no pushback. That trailer had more nonblack men than black men in a goddamn Black Panther movie. There are many many black male characters in the actual Black Panther comics but instead of using them its this shyt?

Answer me this: What other demographic of men would let something like that slide if this were flipped? This isnt about black men vs women. Thats goofy, as there's only one people. All this agenda shyt impacts both genders negatively because it promotes weakness as a group.

Marvel starting to go the Star Wars route and tank franchises like Rome on fire.
You KoonCels HATE Black women :russ:

The Woman King drops in September too

Stay mad :umad:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
FYcr1DnUEAAe4yv

Here you tireless culture war nikkas go, i'm sure there will be endless complaints about agenda pushing, ADOS vs FBA, LGBTQ, politics, Black American welfare, etc etc etc from a god damn comic book movie

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
No woman no cry :dead:

This is how they celebrate the death of there king the erasure of black men.

In fairness isn't wakanda a matriarchal society in the comics?
Wakanda is not a matriarchal society in the comics. The fact that so many people get the wrong idea shows how the Coogler and Coats ruined the IP

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure I read Ryan coogler stated this movie will be a tribute to Chadwick. You guys need to relax.

With the Multiverse Saga in full effect, the Kang dynasty and secret wars, I'm pretty sure we will get a recasted T'challa or t'challa son taking over the black panther mantle

No Way we get secret wars without T'challa

Incursion.jpg
They've going to give his part to Shuri. The same way the switched the beyonder out for Kang.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
FYcr1DnUEAAe4yv

Here you tireless culture war nikkas go, i'm sure there will be endless complaints about agenda pushing, ADOS vs FBA, LGBTQ, politics, Black American welfare, etc etc etc from a god damn comic book movie
It looks interesting... Can't wait to see what Coogler came up with. It would be dope if they did a recast of T'challa with Roland Martin.. He would be cursing throughout the movie calling people "damn fools".. :lolbron: