First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It wasn’t a V. Its a heart because that’s the character Iron Heart. She’s a black teenage super genius who made her own Iron Man suit
That gives more evidence to my theory that shuri is going to take over. Her mother was acting low-key unhinged. So there's probably 3 things Shuri is doing in this movie:
1.proving to her mother that she can take over
2. Introducing Iron heart and having her take over for research and development.
3. Finding, creating, or summoning the herb and fighting back against the atlanteans. If they want this to come closer to the comics, black panther isn't just a king and engineer, he is also a sorcerer. She would have to learn some magic to summon the herb.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
we were right about Star Wars.

Everyone said we overreacted about Finn before the other movies came out.

When the movies came out, this nikka was running around galaxies screaming for a white woman every chance he got.

star-wars-finn-scream-rey.gif

:mjlol:
They seriously need to reboot the Star Wars sequel.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They seriously need to reboot the Star Wars sequel.
I have a suspicion the whole series will be reboot. Theyll start from the original trilogy, then the prequels and then they'll remake the Rey storyline. Do these films over again, but this time don't sideline your black characters after cracking under racist nerd pressure.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thats what I thought too. There is and has always been a HEAVY female presence in the BP film(s), I think changing Black Panther into a woman would be overkill - even for Marvel. It's going to be a male, in my opinion.

They never showed Kilmonger actually die - just being thrown into the water. With Black Panther 2 being partly based on the Atlanteans/Atlantis and Nemor, there could be something to tie his survival once in the water and it would make complete sense. I imagine Kilmonger being saved by an Atlantean, but who knows. :manny:

This makes too much sense, so it ain't happening :mjcry:

Still think the movie will be great, watching opening week

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must have a hit a nerve old :flabbynsick:breh. Gaston actually is from Disney since the picture is my avatar. But I don't expect :flabbynsick:brehs to have good eyesight.

Gaston is from a live action Disney movie, you avater from an old ass cartoon nobody was a flabby sick individual would even know existed

JimiHymnDrip

Rookie
Daps
T’Challa as a character deserves more then one fukking movie to shine
T’Challa as a character deserves more then an off screen death
I don’t know how anyone can convince themselves Black Panther 2 will be better off with T’Challa fukking dead.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
And why would Shuri becoming Black Panther be dumb?

In the first movie, she’s written as the smartest person in Wakanda and the person who designed the actual outfit.

Look. I would have preferred that T’Challa was recast as there is so much more to explore in his storyline but that ship has sailed (for now).

I just haven’t seen anyone articulate what they would do to improve a movie that hasn’t even been released and are freaking out about a trailer that is really designed to touch upon how emotional everyone is after his death
She built like a twig. She’s not believable as a hero at all. I don’t care what powers the herb gives her.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Yall nikkas so bitter jeez, its just a damn trailer. Not a good look :hubie:. Black men led the first one, so what if it's women based.
Did you watch the first one? T’challa was mostly a passive character while the women around him did all the real work. When compared to the force he was in Civil War they really neutered him to prop up the female supporting cast.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Never followed that man a day in my life. Just smart enough to see the obvious agenda. Dodo bird negros out here acting like shea butter minions
U aint even seen the movie :dead:

Not enough bare chested men for u:dead: