First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Superstar
Daps
Damn this is a tough crowd. And here I am thinking of his shyt looked amazing….

I honestly don’t give a fukk if BP is Shuri, Killmonger or some random dude. It ain’t that serious to me.

You know how it is in TLR. Overreactions and misplaced anger from daddy/mommy issues, etc. the movie will probably be straight. If someone is complaining this much about it, this soon, it’s probably the only way they feel safe in uncertain moments. Let them just vent and work it out.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
You know how it is in TLR. Overreactions and misplaced anger from daddy/mommy issues, etc. the movie will probably be straight. If someone is complaining this much about it, this soon, it’s probably the only way they feel safe in uncertain moments. Let them just vent and work it out.
we were right about Star Wars.

Everyone said we overreacted about Finn before the other movies came out.

When the movies came out, this nikka was running around galaxies screaming for a white woman every chance he got.

star-wars-finn-scream-rey.gif

:mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
And why would Shuri becoming Black Panther be dumb?

In the first movie, she’s written as the smartest person in Wakanda and the person who designed the actual outfit.

Look. I would have preferred that T’Challa was recast as there is so much more to explore in his storyline but that ship has sailed (for now).

I just haven’t seen anyone articulate what they would do to improve a movie that hasn’t even been released and are freaking out about a trailer that is really designed to touch upon how emotional everyone is after his death

Because this MCU version of Shuri was setup as a tech genius not a warrior. The comic book version of her is an actual warrior no undercutting that.

And if they're following traditions obviously this movie nobody is going to challenge her for the right to the crown. But think of the first movie and how utterly rough both the T'Challa Vs M'Baku fight was and how damn brutal his waterfall fight with Killmonger was. Now think of this version of Shuri in that kind of fight.

The rumours (which I hope are not true) for how she becomes a warrior are so stupid and kinda offensive as it undercuts the entire tone of that trailer celebrating Chadwick.

I think the emotional trailer is selling a movie that the actual tone is not going to match.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because this MCU version of Shuri was setup as a tech genius not a warrior. The comic book version of her is an actual warrior no undercutting that.

And if they're following traditions obviously this movie nobody is going to challenge her for the right to the crown. But think of the first movie and how utterly rough both the T'Challa Vs M'Baku fight was and how damn brutal his waterfall fight with Killmonger was. Now think of this version of Shuri in that kind of fight.

The rumours (which I hope are not true) for how she becomes a warrior are so stupid and kinda offensive as it undercuts the entire tone of that trailer celebrating Chadwick.

I think the emotional trailer is selling a movie that the actual tone is not going to match.
Interesting

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gotta feeling this film won't live up to expectations financially. It's gonna make some money, but not as much as it's predecessor or other Marvel films.

I'm conflicted cuz it looks trash and has an obvious agenda. At the same time I don't want to hear or see the people who say, "go woke go broke" poppin their suspenders either.