First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Disney isn’t paying you for this then you are pathetic for this dikk riding post :heh:

You know more about dikk riding than me :hubie: .

I specifically said sit yo ass down and watch a movie, if you like it, you like it, if you don't, you don't.

You in here breaking down a damn movie trailer. Dissecting the movie and making judgement months before it even comes out then typing reports about it, on a trailer. A trailer....:pachaha:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Recast T'challa, they got him dead in the movie, the character is not the actor

T'challa is black panther end of story

you get recast when people don't die, shyt ain't no excuse

Brandon Lee got killed on the crow set they made crow sequels without his ass

All they gotta do is show a multiverse version where T'Challa doesn't die, but is cast as someone else. Done.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A lot of near-sighted negros in here cheering this on

Im not mad on some marvel nerd shyt. Cuz im not one first and foremost

but expect a buck broken Wakanda where the women have to hold it down over the black men

this movie will be agenda personified

Also expect to SHARE this movie with latinos. Atlantis in this movie is a hispanic nation

this shyt more than likely is going to be a major L

This is the cast of this movie :wow:

FYZyXFqWIAIYb9m

More Mexicans than black men in what will be the biggest “black movie” and movie of the year :wow:

WATTBA :wow:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Thats what I thought too. There is and has always been a HEAVY female presence in the BP film(s), I think changing Black Panther into a woman would be overkill - even for Marvel. It's going to be a male, in my opinion.

They never showed Kilmonger actually die - just being thrown into the water. With Black Panther 2 being partly based on the Atlanteans/Atlantis and Nemor, there could be something to tie his survival once in the water and it would make complete sense. I imagine Kilmonger being saved by an Atlantean, but who knows. :manny:

Killmonger has an IR with an Atlantean?

:mjgrin:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Yall don't understand the power of Cinema, this will further drive a wedge between Black men and Women.

I'm not trying to watch Black Panther: Dyking in Wakanda. Yall can have that
Nah. Kevin Samuels did that. And he was heralded as a hero. But bu bu he was helping women understand! If the intended students respond negatively to the message it's for nothing. Ask any teacher.

Trailer looks good and I'm sure movie will be fine. Comments in here are par for tlr course.

Even Democrats got blamed. It's not Joe Biden's fault women don't rock with you, fellas. I promise.

Keep voting 3rd party. You'll be swimming in p*ssy in no time. Lames.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Kevin Samuels did that. And he was heralded as a hero. But bu bu he was helping women understand! If the intended students respond negatively to the message it's for nothing. Ask any teacher.

Trailer looks good and I'm sure movie will be fine. Comments in here are par for tlr course.

Even Democrats got blamed. It's not Joe Biden's fault women don't rock with you, fellas. I promise.

Keep voting 3rd party. You'll be swimming in p*ssy in no time. Lames.
I bet you built like Quest Love.

Every other community get's it..

Vikings
Samurai
Kung Fu

The vast cultures in Africa and they choose to have women representing the warrior class.

"Protect all women" but you putting out the message they don't need protecting. you non-binary clowns don't live in reality.