FYZoLHeVQAAuNp_

FYZoLIEVUAAzFEx

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
I typed in gaston on google just to see what type of cac shyt you was

You got Gaston not from the disney but from the old ass cartoon, you have to be at least in your 40's to even have fond memories off, but wanna call somebody old and flabby and sick

you speaking on yourself
Must have a hit a nerve old :flabbynsick:breh. Gaston actually is from Disney since the picture is my avatar. But I don't expect :flabbynsick:brehs to have good eyesight.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall don't understand the power of Cinema, this will further drive a wedge between Black men and Women.

I'm not trying to watch Black Panther: Dyking in Wakanda. Yall can have that
:deadrose:

Are black men gonna tank this like black women tanked Birth of a Nation?
:lupe:

I'm enough of a fan of what Marvel has done so far to give this a chance, but Marvel is losing the benefit of doubt with their recent efforts.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you know how much dumb shyt happened in the comics

peter parker was really a clone in the comics, spider-man got comsic powers in the comics

punisher turned black in the comics

every stupid ass story line in the comics don't need to be adapted to film, in the comics batman was replaced when bane broke his back, they didn't put that in the movie because it's stupid
And why would Shuri becoming Black Panther be dumb?

In the first movie, she’s written as the smartest person in Wakanda and the person who designed the actual outfit.

Look. I would have preferred that T’Challa was recast as there is so much more to explore in his storyline but that ship has sailed (for now).

I just haven’t seen anyone articulate what they would do to improve a movie that hasn’t even been released and are freaking out about a trailer that is really designed to touch upon how emotional everyone is after his death

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Yall don't understand the power of Cinema, this will further drive a wedge between Black men and Women.

I'm not trying to watch Black Panther: Dyking in Wakanda. Yall can have that
Exactly. Simps mad in here mad that black men care about our ethnic image. They should have at least recast TChalla. They would have recast Superman or Batman or just not made another movie. They gonna make TChalla (a strong black male king) go out like a bytch and be replaced by dykes. :snoop:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I'm pretty sure I read Ryan coogler stated this movie will be a tribute to Chadwick. You guys need to relax.

With the Multiverse Saga in full effect, the Kang dynasty and secret wars, I'm pretty sure we will get a recasted T'challa or t'challa son taking over the black panther mantle

No Way we get secret wars without T'challa

Incursion.jpg