First trailer for Black Panther 2: No Black Men - Wakanda Forever just dropped

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Chadwick was still alive it was bound to happen eventually since her character become Black Panther in the comics.

dikk Grayson becomes batman in the comics, that ain't been in none of the movies

the movies are suppose to reflect the definitive story of the character

T'Challa is a ruthless dictator who doesn't fukk with cacs in comics, they didn't put that in movie, black panther beat captain america has in the comics they ain't put that in the movie

so out of the 50 something years the character been around they gonna take one story arc nobody gave a shyt about, because it was stupid,

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Too many nerds. Breaking down every second of the trailer, looking at every face, looking for Easter eggs and shyt. Yeah I know Marvel caters to that, but just sit yo ass down and watch a movie, if you like it, you like it, if you don't, you don't.

Cats just love finding something to be upset about. "The lack of on location filming and structually designed set pieces really detracts from the plot and the essence of the characters particularly when bringing comic book movies from the page to the----" SHUT THE fukk UP!!!!!!!!!!

If Disney isn’t paying you for this then you are pathetic for this dikk riding post :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate how faggy mfs get when you criticize a Marvel movie 'stop hating! why can't you just enjoy it! :damn:' It's weird how few men are in the trailer and Black Panther isn't some flawless historic film jesus christ.

they apart of the marvel cult, them MCU movies been out trash since the first Iron man that's nearly 15 years of bullshyt

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
they apart of the marvel cult, them MCU movies been out trash since the first Iron man that's nearly 15 years of bullshyt
Iron Man was a great kids movie, Civil War had good action, Black Panther was interesting thematically (which Coogler should get credit for) other than that?:unimpressed:

The MCU nikka nerds are Star Wars fanboy levels of insane I'm surprised we haven't seen Black Panther themed weddings and graduations yet.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Wonder who this is

0kM0Fdt.png
It’s killmonger

Black-Panther-Killmonger.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is exactly what Shea Butter, Hollyweird, Democrats, fakkits, simps, matriarchal fakkits, the matriarchy in general and the liberal left really wanted: a “black” movie with no black male hero to save the day. Hollywood execs always clamoring about white heroes, well there will be no black male central character in this film and everyone will be happy as fukk.

Plus artists and shippers can pair nonblack Namor and Shuri together or any other nonblack with a wakanda female and they don’t have to have the guilt of being racist because there’s no strong black lead in this. fukk marvel for not recasting.

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Yall are truly some miserable mfs :pachaha:

Everyone enjoyed BP1 and that trailer showed three Black men (M'Baku, T'Challa, and Killmonger). Two of the characters pass, one in real life, and the remaining Black man is shown in the most recent trailer = No Black Men and "this will be terrible"? Like Coogler forgot how to make a movie :mjlol:

I can understand being upset about no T'Challa but I'm sure they're going to bring in another one eventually. Shuri will not be BP from here on out lol. Sit y'all azz tf down and wait for the movie to release.

Ol "I can't believe they topped the first movie. No T'Challa tho so I have to give it a 4/10" azz nikkas.

Last edited:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
It’s killmonger

Black-Panther-Killmonger.jpg

Thats what I thought too. There is and has always been a HEAVY female presence in the BP film(s), I think changing Black Panther into a woman would be overkill - even for Marvel. It's going to be a male, in my opinion.

They never showed Kilmonger actually die - just being thrown into the water. With Black Panther 2 being partly based on the Atlanteans/Atlantis and Nemor, there could be something to tie his survival once in the water and it would make complete sense. I imagine Kilmonger being saved by an Atlantean, but who knows. :manny: