first robocop review out, No Surprise It sucks....

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I remember when the og dropped that shyt was so RAW. I seen it again on dish and my lawd that movie gangsta!
I already knew this remake couldn't capture what made the first one dope, he would have to be blowing nikkaz headz off not robots. In the original when he searched the database on the thugs that swisses chessed him, the leader had every felony of a physcopath. I laughed so hard my girl tbought i was crazy. The unintentional comedy was on unlimited
Breh, I watched it for the first time since I was a kid last week and I was dying laughing(ur I was high) that theme music while he's rolling in the Taurus on the freeway :laff: when he shoots oil'boy in the nuts then hits him with the " don't move....... Creep" I almost died :laff:. I wasn't gonna see the new one at first but I kind of want to now. I don't mind the new suit shot looks tough. My only beef is them changing what lead to Murphy becoming robo cop. That shotgun scene is a classic, and one of the most brutal I've ever seen.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
prod_yourmovecreep.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Man SMH @ this new flick Only a white woman would keep you alive if it was just your head and left hand, she made sure they aint givem back his dikk

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Gonna see this later tonight. Quote from the director if not already posted:

Brazilian director Fernando Meirelles revealed that Padilha called him during production to admit he was having "the worst experience of his life" and "for every ten ideas he has, nine are cut". Padilha, according to Meirelles, says, "It is hell here. The film will be good, but I have never suffered so much and I do not want to do it again".

:beli:

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
considering the fact the original movie sucked, im not surprised.
I liked robocop but thats nostalgia, it was one of those so awful is good type movies.
Thats like doing a remake of rambo or some shyt. they were good for the time but they arent for future generations.
Breh, No. Paul Verhoeven got three classics, Robocop, Total Recall and Starship Troopers :lawd:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Case 321234567899876512345678 why I don't take critics or coli nikkas opinion on movies seriously. :shaq2:

This shyt was actually a solid movie :ehh:

Judge movies before you seem them, brehs. Flick wasn't that bad at all and the fact that it wasn't ultra violent didn't take away from it at all. Robocop was all about the satire and this flick definitely had satire and some questions about the society we live in today and had some solid action. Not great but not a train wreck by any means.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Judge movies before you seem them, brehs. Flick wasn't that bad at all and the fact that it wasn't ultra violent didn't take away from it at all. Robocop was all about the satire and this flick definitely had satire and some questions about the society we live in today and had some solid action. Not great but not a train wreck by any means.
Samuel L character was a walking satire of some shyt you would see on Fox news :skip: