first robocop review out, No Surprise It sucks....

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't happen to catch this at the movies don't worry about it. But I had to see for myself. This is a 6/10 at best. The stuff with the wife and his kid was laughable for the most part. The way he takes out the "main" bad guy is almost an insult to bad guys of all action movies. The cast was actually decent for the most part. I liked Oldman and Keaton. I really wasn't feeling Samuel Jackson's character much though - I kept waiting to see if he tied into the plot somehow other than just talking about why there should be robots as police. I did like the beginning showing the sort of "robot armies" that were policing overseas. They could have expanded that idea a little more instead of using it as a setup. This was better than the Total Recall reboot so I will give it that. It looks like the movie did okay at the box office - but there was really nothing about this that makes me want to see a sequel. I bet they will just reboot it again when they decide what to do next.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
just saw the og version, dudes dad from the 70s show :ohlawd:

when he was hitting on the secretary :russ:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
after robocop arrested him he spits on the police counter

:lolbron:

That part wasn't in the script he went to director and was like why don't I do it like this. Since Peter loves blood he was all for it lol. The original script was him just "saying give me my phone call".

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
That part wasn't in the script he went to director and was like why don't I do it like this. Since Peter loves blood he was all for it lol. The original script was him just "saying give me my phone call".
:wow:
Not in the script shyt that actors do shows their talent.

This reminds me the Dumb and Dumber part where Jim Carrey is leaving the bar and looks at a newspaper that has been framed on the wall and looks back at the people chilling at the bar and says "thats great" as the door swings to close he yells "we landed on the moon"

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
im 25 minutes in the new robocop, not bad.... very different from original.... its best to not compare it at all to the old one.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
What a Long boring azz remake, The original Robocop focused on satire so the whole thing was just fun to watch from start to finish, whereas the remake takes itself wayyy to seriously, I almost dozed off a couple of times in this, :stopitslime: They played this wack sh1t as soon as the camera faded to credits

What woman in there right mind would want to keep her husband alive if all that was left of him were his His head, hands and lungs, theres white b1tches for you. :russ:

So what they expect murphy to do now that hes like that, is Robocop gonna be playing catch with his boy in the park?

dead or alive, youre going to bed