first robocop review out, No Surprise It sucks....

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Didn't know this was even out, Still have my steel case X rated version
robocop-20th-anniversary-collectors-edition-20071016015413896-000.jpg
Best Buy been selling it before the street date. Haven't seen it in other stores

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
considering the fact the original movie sucked, im not surprised.
I liked robocop but thats nostalgia, it was one of those so awful is good type movies.
Thats like doing a remake of rambo or some shyt. they were good for the time but they arent for future generations.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Put Robo in the title of 2014 movie brehs.

I can't see any young cat watching this shyt. I will download the arcade Rom for MAME though "drop it"

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Anyone who's seen the OG Robocop should have known once you saw that PG-13 rating all hope should have been thrown out the window. But of course I'm still going to watch. That's the problem - Hollywood will keep remaking all these movies because they know people can't stay away.

the only movie that was able to buck the R to PG-13 negative stereotype was "live free and die hard".

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
why did they make this PG-13 when the OG was sooooooo good due to it being rated R???? :why:
Its all about money and getting more asses in the seats. Having it Rated R prevents that kids from coming and fukks with their money.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Its all about money and getting more asses in the seats. Having it Rated R prevents that kids from coming and fukks with their money.

yeah I know how it works, but its crazy that action movies are all about pandering to get more kids, whereas comedies are all about being raunchy and being rated R for the most part these days.

only explanation I can give is that the comedy films obviously have a lower production cost.

but when you have major film franchises, like batman, superman, or avengers, they could be rated NC-17, and they are still gonna do #'s in the box office. plus this is the era of the educated consumer cuz of all the information available online about how good the film actually is. most people ain't tryin to take the fam to see :trash: movies regardless of the rating.