first robocop review out, No Surprise It sucks....

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i fell asleep 3 times watching this shyt. after that i was 50 minutes through already so i forced myself to finish.

5.5/10:camby:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a great movie but it was decent, maybe it would of been better if omar would of had a bigger part

what made the first robocop great was his chemistry with his partner

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
They should of came out with an un-rated cut for the DVD/BR. That would definitely pleased the fans who wanted a R-rated flick. By doing that it would of gotten some more sales. Maybe they will still do that later on.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They should of came out with an un-rated cut for the DVD/BR. That would definitely pleased the fans who wanted a R-rated flick. By doing that it would of gotten some more sales. Maybe they will still do that later on.

I really don't think there's a need to but that's me. The violence of the first flick was satirical in nature and on par with Veerhoven's style of satirizing violence. This flick wasn't satirizing violence at all but seemed more focused on politics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this had the feel of a made for TV movie, action was weak, special effects were not good at all
especially when he's outside of the suit and you see his remaining organs, shyt looked like Beast Wars CGI
even the robo vision looked like shyt

weak villain, weak plot, what happened to the robotic voice

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched it a few weeks back. I thought it was decent. I've seen all the RoboCop movies but I've never been a BIG fan so I know some old RoboFans shyt on the movie but I thought it was fine for what it was. I mean, I would never watch it again but I didn't feel like I wasted my time either.