first robocop review out, No Surprise It sucks....

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't get the hate for the suit :mindblown: it's a realistic modern update. What would you rather it look like?
The first suit he wore in the beginning of the movie was piff(the silver one)

The black one was ugly...especially the helmet

They should've just stuck with the silver one for the whole movie

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
saw this last night and i had no idea my nikka Holder was playing Robocop :wow:

i wouldve seen it in theaters had i known

movie was decent.My only gripe was that suit :scusthov:

the grey/silver one was cool but the black suit was terrible

probably wont watch it again but its not terrible like everyone is claiming
i havent heard anybody that actually watched it say it was terrible, not even on here.....unlike u i'll actually watch it again (seen it twice already)

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i tried watching it a few weeks ago and i just didnt care. maybe i have an attachment to the OG but i just couldn't really get into this one.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I tried watching this last night but I turned it off about 35 minutes in because I had no desire to continue.

Really dug how they approached the story this time around in contrast to the original and how they put it in a more modern context.

But it just felt like a poorly made movie. The shoddy editing and overly complex narrative took me out of it. That and I gave zero fukks about Murphy this time around. I felt like I barely even knew him by the time he got put in the suit.

Who knows maybe one day I'll finish it if I catch it on TV or something.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I tried watching this last night but I turned it off about 35 minutes in because I had no desire to continue.

Really dug how they approached the story this time around in contrast to the original and how they put it in a more modern context.

But it just felt like a poorly made movie. The shoddy editing and overly complex narrative took me out of it. That and I gave zero fukks about Murphy this time around. I felt like I barely even knew him by the time he got put in the suit.

Who knows maybe one day I'll finish it if I catch it on TV or something.

What do you mean "this time around?" The original didnt develop murphy at all really.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
So it's because it's black :troll:
You damn right
usher-ruckus150.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
What do you mean "this time around?" The original didnt develop murphy at all really.

I didn't really feel for his character either in this movie compared to the OG. I guess the way it was executed in the film and plus in the new one dude didn't die. With his family still around you don't feel as sorry for him as the OG Robo since he died and his family moved on. OG seemed more sincere since he was just a regular Police officer. New Murphy initially seems like a prick since he's working undercover. I'll have to see the film again on DVD though a few times more. Anyway I'll still check out the sequel if they make one and hopefully it will be improvement as well.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea idk wat dude talkin bout either, i luv the OG but murphy had about 2 lines before he got shot up :russ:
yea but he showed that girl his gun twirl and when he got killed he had the goat screams and yells

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
you weren't really supposed to care about murphy in the 80s one, you were just supposed to sympathize for him the way he went out and what they did to his remains afterward, he was justh a common man ...

dusty-rhodes-dance-o.gif

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
you weren't really supposed to care about murphy in the 80s one, you were just supposed to sympathize for him the way he went out and what they did to his remains afterward, he was justh a common man ...

dusty-rhodes-dance-o.gif

exactly. well put.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the best parts are watching OG Batman and Nolan Commissioner Gordon Argue

Gary Olman was basically doing a Jim Gordon Impression

and on the bike Robocop looks like batman ...