First night in jail must be a nightmare..coli felons talk to us

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Can’t speak to prison, but when I was in jail the cops took my fukking shyt. shyt was brick and I was sitting there in a tank top.
Sleeping on a hard concrete bed or a steal mattress with a 2 inch bed mat.

The back pain was the worse. I tried to sleep my short time away but couldn't do it, I had to start getting active somehow

hatealot

Banned
Daps
So are people really constantly trying to fight?
Depends. You get classified to be with people that match your criminal profile.

Sometimes you sent into a gang unit due to lack of space and then gang rules apply.

Some people get forced to claim a set if they don't got the respect or can stand up for themselves.

You just gotta read the unit you are in. You are going to get tested though, everyone is tryna figure out where they fit in the Hierachy.

You might to fight to prove a point :yeshrug:

My perspective is not prison time. Prison and jail is different

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Sleeping on a hard concrete bed or a steal mattress with a 2 inch bed mat.

The back pain was the worse. I tried to sleep my short time away but couldn't do it, I had to start getting active somehow

no pillow. You have to stuff yo netted bag with extra jail clothes and sheets to sleep on. :francis:

So are people really constantly trying to fight?

Yes. They’ll try to rob and extort you too. No matter who you are.

Court days be the worst, especially if you facing time. They drag the hell out of you. Further notices, reschedules, detectives not showing up, etc.

THE worst. :snoop:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Depends. You get classified to be with people that match your criminal profile.

Sometimes you sent into a gang unit due to lack of space and then gang rules apply.

Some people get forced to claim a set if they don't got the respect or can stand up for themselves.

You just gotta read the unit you are in. You are going to get tested though, everyone is tryna figure out where they fit in the Hierachy.

You might to fight to prove a point :yeshrug:

My perspective is not prison time. Prison and jail is different
Ya I’m good off both of em ngl.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Ya I’m good off both of em ngl.
Just because you are in county jail doesn't mean you convicted yet. You can be sitting due to denied bail, or or can't get no bail paid and have to sit the whole trial out.

It happens, innocent folks who aren't criminals having to adapt, it happens very frequently. You can find yourself in this situation. :yeshrug: