First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:what:Not in real life. They had a love scene in Prometheus that was hinted at not shown.
And it would have killed the pacing. I'm not sure why dudes are complaining about that.

The only love scene in the movie, is important to the story.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

And I haven't really fukked with Will in a long time. Will is the main reason ""Ali" was a boring fukkin mess. He didn't want Spike Lee to direct it, but he wanted sum random cac to direct

I forgot who said it but one person gave a critique of the movie and said "How could a movie about such an electrifying personality be soooo boring" That's what I was thinking too

:pacspit:Wake the fukk up Will

:wow:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm a huge Will Smith fan so I'm going to see it. Not too thrilled about the premise of the movie though. :patrice:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher

Can you make a detailed thread about making a movie because a lot of people here on the coli has an interest in making their own movies (@bdizzle and some others) and I understand that getting a million dollar plus budget may not be easy for people living outside of LA, which is fine, but the way I see it is...if we can do what hollywood does on a smaller scale then it could still be effective and profitable.

We might not have a million dollars to play with but we can invest a few thousand. We might not make 100 million dollars but we could turn a few thousand into more money...you understand

Can you talk in detail about the process
  • Pre production
    • Getting a script
    • Finding actors/actresses
  • Production
    • Filming/Editing
  • Post Production
    • Marketing
    • Distribution
Im mainly interested in the Marketing/Distribution aspect of it. I have some knowledge about the actual creation of the movie I want to know how to market and distribute on a smaller scale.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher

Can you make a detailed thread about making a movie because a lot of people here on the coli has an interest in making their own movies (@bdizzle and some others) and I understand that getting a million dollar plus budget may not be easy for people living outside of LA, which is fine, but the way I see it is...if we can do what hollywood does on a smaller scale then it could still be effective and profitable.

We might not have a million dollars to play with but we can invest a few thousand. We might not make 100 million dollars but we could turn a few thousand into more money...you understand

Can you talk in detail about the process
  • Pre production
    • Getting a script
    • Finding actors/actresses
  • Production
    • Filming/Editing
  • Post Production
    • Marketing
    • Distribution
Im mainly interested in the Marketing/Distribution aspect of it. I have some knowledge about the actual creation of the movie I want to know how to market and distribute on a smaller scale.

okay, I just woke up give me sometime

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Man, so many black actresses or mixed actresses that woulda rocked this role well.

Will + taraji

Will + halle

Will +......I dunno......HIS WIFE?

Will + lupita

They're good actresses, but Lupita's 31. The other 3 are over 40.

Kristen Stewart (originally cast) is 24.
Margot Robbie is 24.

Why not suggest someone like Jurnee Smollett-Bell, though she's 28. Who are the young (under 30) black actresses that are killing it with their performances? Suggest some of them.