First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey Ive heard that the reason why black people don't get casted (especially black women) is because investors ultimately don't want them in the movie true or nah?

that's not true, the producer decides who is in the movie unless they give that power to the director they hire, it's not far fetched to believe producers don't want blacks in their films though

but it doesn't matter, black people should produce their own films are con the producers into doing their films, that's why I'm intrigued by this movie because it is a science to getting people to trust you, and getting them do you what you want, it's called salesmanship, and the tactics work against the human psyche no matter who it is

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man STFU, Will wasn't even the initial choice for this role stop trying to make everything about race and just enjoy the movie people like you always ruin shyt like this making everything a PC argument.

:umad: at me stating facts. enjoy your generic rom com with a hint of will smith charm you clown.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Hollywood has shown that the race of lead actors and actresses matter a ton you fool :camby:

This movie is yet another prime example that unless we cultivate our own art and give our own people opportunities that they'll never fully let us in. They'll throw us a Will Smith, Denzel, Halle Berry, Idris Elba flavored bone every now and then for the sake of mixing it up, but that's about it.

That's why it's important that we support black creative artists. The writers, comic artists, producers, film makers, etc. This is the primary reason I can't stand Tyler Perry. Dude is the most powerful black man in Hollywood and all we get from him is stereotypical bullshyt that degrades the image of black men and paints all black women as helpless fools who need a (usually light skinned) knight in shining armor to save them. But yet his ass will be quick to star in films like Gone Girl, Alex Cross, and even make a cameo in Star Trek.

We need black superhero films, black sci fi action flicks, black sports films, etc, etc. The fact that everything that comes out focusing on us is either a com com, biopic or "black family" film makes me sick. fukk all that. We gotta expand beyond that.
:salute:

And I haven't really fukked with Will in a long time. Will is the main reason ""Ali" was a boring fukkin mess. He didn't want Spike Lee to direct it, but he wanted sum random cac to direct

I forgot who said it but one person gave a critique of the movie and said "How could a movie about such an electrifying personality be soooo boring" That's what I was thinking too

:pacspit:Wake the fukk up Will

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Hollywood has shown that the race of lead actors and actresses matter a ton you fool :camby:

This movie is yet another prime example that unless we cultivate our own art and give our own people opportunities that they'll never fully let us in. They'll throw us a Will Smith, Denzel, Halle Berry, Idris Elba flavored bone every now and then for the sake of mixing it up, but that's about it.

That's why it's important that we support black creative artists. The writers, comic artists, producers, film makers, etc. This is the primary reason I can't stand Tyler Perry. Dude is the most powerful black man in Hollywood and all we get from him is stereotypical bullshyt that degrades the image of black men and paints all black women as helpless fools who need a (usually light skinned) knight in shining armor to save them. But yet his ass will be quick to star in films like Gone Girl, Alex Cross, and even make a cameo in Star Trek.

We need black superhero films, black sci fi action flicks, black sports films, etc, etc. The fact that everything that comes out focusing on us is either a com com, biopic or "black family" film makes me sick. fukk all that. We gotta expand beyond that.
:wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
big willy was allegedly pawgin during filming

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-sparked-rumours-real-life-romance-pair.html

1412901041605_wps_25_article_2492893_194201500.jpg

DId you know that Will and Jada are swingers?

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: Looks aight...still disappointed Will dropped out of that movie "Brilliance" tho :wow: That premise mixed with Will's acting ability had so much potential.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
he's talking about in Prometheus, his character had sex with Theron's character, but it was off screen
:ohhh:

I watched the movie but I didn't really pay too much attention to it, good looks on fillin' me in tho'.