First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Granted all we have to go on are preview trailers, but it doesnt seem like a very unique film, which has somewhat become Will's niche. :ld:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Granted all we have to go on are preview trailers, but it doesnt seem like a very unique film, which has somewhat become Will's niche. :ld:
i think he's either scaling it down, or they scaling him down

he should have NEVER told the world his format... how him and his agent picked the same type of movie for 10-15 years straight

now he's branching out and trying other stuff, and it's not hitting like his major blockbusters anymore.. look at what he's done since bad boys 2... which was a year after MIB 2

After Earth Cypher Raige

Men in Black 3

Agent J

Seven Pounds

Ben

Hancock

John Hancock

I Am Legend

Robert Neville

The Pursuit of Happyness

Chris Gardner
2005/I

Hitch

Hitch

Shark Tale

Oscar (voice)

I, Robot

Del Spooner
2003-2004

nothing screams mega movie, hollywood billions to me... they all did well, but not, you're the god around here type of money

that has been changed over to superhero movies... which is why you see him suddenly doing a superhero movie (yes i know about hancock, but no)

i think you'll slowly see him start being denzel, while the new jackie robinson, james brown, black panther starts getting the younger action stuff... being denzel ain't bad... you make your 20 mil, do indy stuff, and do 100 million dollar movies... but blockbusters are getting 250 million budgets these days... but will ain't :mjcry: