FIRST LOOK: New Nike NBA jerseys: Retro HORNETS added

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Jazz one is OK, but the stripe on the side of the jersey should go all the way down. The shyt stopping halfway looks weird to me.

The Nuggets new joints are trash. Road one looks just like the Grizzlies to me. I liked the baby blue for them.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You'll get used to it. It works that way in Soccer...most teams have a home/away and a 3rd kit.

The home kit can be worn anywhere as its usually the most iconic uniform associated with the team.
The away kit is worn not just for away but also if the home team you are facing has colors too similar.
The third kit is used for special games, and continental matches.

Some teams wear white as away colors so this reduces confusion.

So if the Lakers were playing the Nets. The Lakers could still wear the iconic gold joints...but if they were playing a team like the nuggets or Warriors with even half way similar color palates they would wear the away kit or 3rd kit. It helps a lot with brand recognition. Especially if you have a really traditional colorway or really iconic branding.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You'll get used to it. It works that way in Soccer...most teams have a home/away and a 3rd kit.

The home kit can be worn anywhere as its usually the most iconic uniform associated with the team.
The away kit is worn not just for away but also if the home team you are facing has colors too similar.
The third kit is used for special games, and continental matches.

Some teams wear white as away colors so this reduces confusion.

So if the Lakers were playing the Nets. The Lakers could still wear the iconic gold joints...but if they were playing a team like the nuggets or Warriors with even half way similar color palates they would wear the away kit or 3rd kit. It helps a lot with brand recognition. Especially if you have a really traditional colorway or really iconic branding.

If the Lakers start wearing the away jersey at home :damn:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

NQ2DDSR.png