FIRST LOOK: New Nike NBA jerseys: Retro HORNETS added

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Pelicans road and home jerseys semi leaked thanks to NBA 2K18.

Got rid of the arching letters and made the font bigger. I still think they would look better with Pelicans written on the front.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
It looks like the Knicks didn't change anything other than the added logo on the waist. 2K17 Porzingis looks awful :pachaha:

DGecFrbWsAAkGtt.jpg:large

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I think these Nuggets ones are the worst ones yet. Look like bootleg Pacers jerseys. They were the only team with baby blue other than the Grizz alternate and now they got rid of it to look more like the Grizz and Pacers regular away jerseys

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

I think these Nuggets ones are the worst ones yet. Look like bootleg Pacers jerseys. They were the only team with baby blue other than the Grizz alternate and now they got rid of it to look more like the Grizz and Pacers regular away jerseys

That big ass western union doesn't help either. Ugliest sponsorship so far

Daps
Reppin
Denver

No one in Denver wanted the baby blue. The dark blue is on the state flag. They only went light blue because Kiki vandeweigh wanted us to look like ucla.

Was still expecting more tho. Hopefully they at least make the primary logo the pickaxes.