mntw-jersey-gallery-10-170809.jpg
:to: :mjcry: :snoop:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The big problem here is that Nike is going the generic route wherever possible on these uniforms. There is no flair or anything special pertaining to the uniforms that didn't exist prior to Nike gaining the contract. There is nothing stylish about any of this.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The big problem here is that Nike is going the generic route wherever possible on these uniforms. There is no flair or anything special pertaining to the uniforms that didn't exist prior to Nike gaining the contract. There is nothing stylish about any of this.
you still got all the alternates that have yet to release. Their strategy maybe to go traditional with the 2 main jerseys and experiment with the alternates...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This ain't college nikka these teams for the most part ain't about to be no Oregon guinea pig for their ideals. I'm sure Nike would get wild if they could but most teams probably aren't going for it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I have a bad feeling Orlando gonna change the jerseys to some soft ass baby blue disney kiddy shyt
alternate jersey gon prolly have a big lbgtqasxzw patch on it:pacspit::scust:

i wouldnt mind having these with a new logo:steviej:

gettin my son one of these shyts ASAP!

dont even give a fukk that he likes the Knicks.

fukk him!

edit

matter fact
when the NIKE joints go on sale?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This ain't college nikka these teams for the most part ain't about to be no Oregon guinea pig for their ideals. I'm sure Nike would get wild if they could but most teams probably aren't going for it.

There is a difference between wild and non-generic. These look like generic team jerseys you would see in an Eastbay where all a high school had to do was pick a color.

I'm not asking for the cartoon Raptor era uniform. Something like the Sixers uniform is classy and stylish at once.