FIRST LOOK: New Nike NBA jerseys: Retro HORNETS added

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
No one in Denver wanted the baby blue. The dark blue is on the state flag. They only went light blue because Kiki vandeweigh wanted us to look like ucla.

Was still expecting more tho. Hopefully they at least make the primary logo the pickaxes.
That makes sense but I just looked up the flag and there's big C in red on there to go with the dark blue, white and yellow. In the parts that have light blue on these new ones they could've thrown in some red to look different. Memphis and Indiana have the exact same color scheme with navy/yellow/white, with Memphis also having some light blue too. No team has navy/yellow/red

KingB137

All Star
Daps

I think these Nuggets ones are the worst ones yet. Look like bootleg Pacers jerseys. They were the only team with baby blue other than the Grizz alternate and now they got rid of it to look more like the Grizz and Pacers regular away jerseys

These clean but I'm not a fan of that big ass Western Union logo. smh

Daps
Reppin
Denver
That makes sense but I just looked up the flag and there's big C in red on there to go with the dark blue, white and yellow. In the parts that have light blue on these new ones they could've thrown in some red to look different. Memphis and Indiana have the exact same color scheme with navy/yellow/white, with Memphis also having some light blue too. No team has navy/yellow/red
Yeah red would've been way better. A lot of the fan made ones were dark blue/yellow/red/white and they were dope. Maybe they'll put some red on the other 2. With the skyline design hopefully.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I think these Nuggets ones are the worst ones yet. Look like bootleg Pacers jerseys. They were the only team with baby blue other than the Grizz alternate and now they got rid of it to look more like the Grizz and Pacers regular away jerseys
still hope for a baby blue version they get four jerseys this year

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Nike has been 0/6 with these new designs for some teams. Glad most teams are just adding the check or making minor adjustments.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
QCghIki.png

:dead:
These Wolves jerseys look fresh. May not have longevity but I like the change up.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
No one in Denver wanted the baby blue. The dark blue is on the state flag. They only went light blue because Kiki vandeweigh wanted us to look like ucla.

Was still expecting more tho. Hopefully they at least make the primary logo the pickaxes.

The blue ones wouldn't look so bad if they didn't have a white outline on yellow letters........They need to reverse the blue and white on the outline of the letters because "DENVER" is barely legible. It reminds me of these but much worse.......

Rev-30 really killed the Melo era Nuggets jerseys tho because a big part of their design was the shine on the uniforms. Always loved these tho.

Denver+Nuggets+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+9W7ubJ1QWVBx.jpg