First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Lavar Ball like fukk your opinion. You pay they bills? anybody in this thread comming out with they own ANYTHING? Buncha hate and FAKE caring about Lonzo. Taking money outta Lonzo pocket? How do you know how Lonzo feels? knowing you weirdos Lonzo Ball can come out TODAY and be like i agree with everything pops doing and yall be like nahhhhh Lavar made him say that like Lonzo aint got his own mind. Yall talk about Lonzo like he 13 smh. You dont shyt nobody in this thread knows shyt and its awfully lame and arrogant to think your opinion matters to anyone

Listen to this dumb motherfukker....:russ:....

Breh in his feelings like that kid that was riding hard for chief keef a few years back:mjlol:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Im pretty sure their show is struggling :camby:

Corny ass skits cant save em either :camby:
He's already been on the show. He played Marcellus 1 on 1.
giphy.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
fukk it, I'm officially #BBB

• Ya'll always shytting on Jordan/NIKE for charging hundreds for "sweatshop shoes," and #BBB can't build the shoes themselves and charge whatever and hurt no one? Don't buy em.
  • I love what he says about his sons and what they've done for the Chino Hills and UCLA. He shouldn't be the one to save a coaches job if he doesn't want his son there.
I'm wit him.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he sold around 300 units :leon:

i find him annoying but :mjgrin:

he would still be in the hole for the molds on like eight to ten pairs of shoes still.
the reason why he should have just waited till his son was rejected after the draft.
would be to use his son's experience and also revenue grab off his son's check and fund the company himself.
right now, he is lowering his son's value in the draft, and you could and can expect him to fall.
as he was no derrick rose and in the tournie.
shyt, lonzo ball was not even russ in the tournie with outlet love flanking him.

what i see is someone harming their child's future.
plus creating a social rift if one of said children decide to alleviate themselves from lavar ball as an admin based force pre draft as well.
especially if all this bru-ha, [i hope that is how you spell it] his father lavar ball continues to make with no real business sense in any aspect from design, tech, vanity, prestige etc.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

This is complete asinine bullshyt from his first response.
As real talk,....every Nike guy from pg to even kd have exclusively talked about the price points of their shoe.
As a matter of fact the entire thing surrounding the change from the affordable high seller kd was an actual point of discussion a few years ago.
This whole shyt is a farce.
Then the deflection, when asked about sales to promoting the brand as a real lifestyle product. When the ball family themselves do not even committ to their own baller brand as a lifestyle choice aesthetically.
or for their everyday fashion life style choices.

shyt is a joke cause I saw Andre Agassi at every early anything for years.
after, agassi's brand debuted dressed in his neon Nike shyt.
like he was going to play the us open right then and he was at golf tournaments hitting golf balls left handed and Agassi is a righty. Yet the left handed golf swing promoted agassi's double fisted backhand and he was the best dressed guy there and he was radically dressed for that exact time too.

This whole shyt is just some old drunk signifying at the dinner table and just piggy backing off of and trying to live vicariously through his sons he sired.

It is pathetic,....it is past the point of amusement.

This shyt can not continue, if lonzo is to be a pro as well.
As this whole false narrative of big baller brand is a joke.
just like this company's lack of market research to quality products and manufacturing.

Art Barr

This kid is not even Brandon Roy at Washington and Roy would not pan out at the pg position and was a better leader and conductor of offense. While really galvanizing a group.

Lonzo ball especially being at UCLA has done nuffin of note at UCLA in mythos or lineage to even be believed as a safe bet as a pro as well.
So this whole shyt is the fodder that can and more than likely will be forgot about.
as a talking point we look back and shake our heads at.
when it finally is over with and lord forbid, lonzo ball and the ball boys being Tobey bailey one two and three.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Saw this link in my YouTube feed.
Dis shyt,...
Duke had to go to the edits when he said this shoe is handwritten and almost died lol at himself.

Art Barr