First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what social experimet.
these are old kobe's and no one paid close to five hundo for kobe's.
let alone an actual bootleg pair that has no proven tech.
this brand is insulting from its principals, to the logo, to any and every design and as obnoxious phoney as they come.

a complete waste of time, and in due time.
soon to be a whipping boi and laughing stock on a level that far exceeds any and every sports personality in history.
where bad press becomes not worth a damn thing.

art barr

Thx for the feedback. I know nobody paid that for the old Kobe's and that these are knockoffs of them. I feel people would happily plunk down $500 for the exact same shoe if they were branded by Gucci. I could be wrong. Thus the expirement my guy. :takedat:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thx for the feedback. I know nobody paid that for the old Kobe's and that these are knockoffs of them. I feel people would happily plunk down $500 for the exact same shoe if they were branded by Gucci. I could be wrong. Thus the expirement my guy. :takedat:

At the end of the day,...
You could try to play the race game with this company.
Yet it won't work because Gucci got its permeation domestically as a brand from ebony magazine.
Plus, it got said draw and distinction because of its tech or craftsmanship which has been backed for a number of decades at that time.
There is no correlation to connect between Gucci and the ball brand.
As a matter of fact it is an insult to Gucci as well.
As real talk,...the baller brand has not once provided anyone with anything hand knit or hand made like a top tier celebrated design house like that at all.

I wish people would just realize this is another c00n guy in a long list of c00n guys.
they allow to assault our senses with bullshyt.
while continually never letting the real get a platform.
The ball family could have easily put together a team of grassroots designers that were black and done this.
Yet instead we get from the mind of c00n homer trying to exploit his kid and this bullshyt.

Art Barr

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
skip: "how many pairs did you sell?"

lavar:

full

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are you not online?

Not looking for props just proving a point that those of us who criticized Lavar aren't hating on a black man doing business.
Yeah I'm online and your point? Y'all dudes make moves that are only seen online period. That's the difference but I bet you felt clever with that you online too question eh?

As for the second point you don't have to prove shyt to these dudes on their emo chick flow. You having valid criticisms isn't hating and those who use hating as a proxy for not kissing ass are silly. That's my point but I can see why you didn't understand what my point was.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
skip: "how many pairs did you sell?"

lavar:

full
He likely only has a few hundred pairs ordered. The reason it is priced that high is to try and secure an order and still profit. At $495 per pair it can be secured even paying a very high per shoe cost to manufacturing.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Tie is dope. Handling himself well though. :leon:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He likely only has a few hundred pairs ordered. The reason it is priced that high is to try and secure an order and still profit. At $495 per pair it can be secured even paying a very high per shoe cost to manufacturing.

This whole head fake trying to act like you are a closer and it is a lie.

The best way to sell this would be to say the zo2 was the first prototype run of the shoe.
Where the consumer is made to feel apart of the experience by helping to get the prototype created.
Yet that defeats the whole purpose of their false flagging as this big baller brand.
Which manifest itself in no form or fashion in fashion, logo or aesthetics as a quality brand or brand maker.
Not to mention,...
Nobody paid 500 for a pair of Kobe vi's...

shyt nobody even paid that much for a pair of air pythons.
which were the vanity model of the air Jordan II made from the same material
So, this whole shyt is a waste and just another example of the delussion of entrepreneurship.
That weak minded people continue to try make into some tale of a black revolutionary entrepreneur and it is a bold face farce and false narrative.

Art Barr

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This whole head fake trying to act like you are a closer and it is a lie.

The best way to sell this would be to say the zo2 was the first prototype run of the shoe.
Where the consumer is made to feel apart of the experience by helping to get the prototype created.
Yet that defeats the whole purpose of their false flagging as this big baller brand.
Which manifest itself in no form or fashion in fashion, logo or aesthetics as a quality brand or brand maker.
Not to mention,...
Nobody paid 500 for a pair of Kobe vi's...

shyt nobody even paid that much for a pair of air pythons.
which were the vanity model of the air Jordan II made from the same material
So, this whole shyt is a waste and just another example of the delussion of entrepreneurship.
That weak minded people continue to try make into some tale of a black revolutionary entrepreneur and it is a bold face farce and false narrative.

Art Barr
I never said I agreed with the move.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never said I agreed with the move.

Conversation is built on the generalization or collective you breh.
I ain't attacking your comment just going off of it.
I know what your stance was, breh.

Art Barr