First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm sayin' lol

And it's not like they were there to hoop (I don't think). A smart person woulda said "Look, throw on some jeans and maybe some Clarks, Timbs, Pradas - anything. Just don't show up to an event wearing another brands sneakers the day after."

These dudes don't know shyt.
Andre Agassi used to show up to golf tournaments as a celebrity in his tennis gear like he had a match at the US open all day all the time.
Nobody buying this short con bs no more.

Art Barr

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So present some alternatives.

I can post my shoe closet and show you a lot of money spent on those legacy brands. I have on Chanel sneakers that cost a bunch more than #BBB as I type, they provide no extra comfort or wow factor, they don't get me from my upstairs to the pool faster and the leather isnt made from angel calf skin. I have had incredible items from the legacy brands and had a few I feel weren't worth the money. Like anything else in life something is only worth what someone will pay for it.

In middle school I spent $500 dollars on crewnecks with Micky Mouse and Goofy on them because they were Iceberg. fukking cartoon characters on sweaters. were they worth it, hell no. I don't blame them for getting it, because if someone will pay for it then it would be stupid not to sell it.

I just see a lot of strawman arguments being made and I don't understand why the negativity. It seems to be a pattern at this point whenever someone introduces an idea that shakes the established norm that people immediately attack them and attempt to discredit what they are doing.

Just imagine if Apple listened to all the naysayers when they said they would enter the mobile phone market, we would never have FaceTime and the way the world is connected now would be drastically different.

Coli is full of brokeboy haters :francis:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
The shoes are dope. I'll give him that. I'd cop em for 120/140. 5 bills is just stupid. He's gotta realize high school basketball players arnt "big ballers"

Gotta get rid of the bbb logo on the side

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As one of BBB's biggest critics let the record show that I support black business:sas1:

I supported Chris Jones' fitness apparel line Pump Chasers by making a purchase. If you don't know Chris he has one of the most popular YouTube bodybuilding channels. Started his brand two years ago and is doing very well. He just copped his first house. All out of his own pocket, 100% black owned, and his lady is black if that type of thing matters to you. If you work out or want to check him out on YouTube.

For motivational purposes only:

Untitled.png

Would have copped more but most of the items are sold out or not in my size. I'll make more purchases when he restocks. Instead of buying Champion, UA, or Adidas I'll now buy my gym gear from a black owned business :MyBrotha:

BBB brehs it's on you. Yall ready to put your dollars up or are you gonna keep pump faking? Lavar can't succeed with moral support. He needs financial support. Cop a t-shirt at least. Or are you still waiting for those keychains?:jbhmm:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does this work, how much capital did he put in himself? Doesn't it put a lot of pressure on lonzo and the family finances?

more than likely lavar took a loan out on lonzo based on his draft status and used that capital to start his own brand until lonzo can begin to repay his creditors back. Similiar to glorida james taking a loan out for lebron and buying him that hummer

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
As one of BBB's biggest critics let the record show that I support black business:sas1:

I supported Chris Jones' fitness apparel line Pump Chasers by making a purchase. If you don't know Chris he has one of the most popular YouTube bodybuilding channels. Started his brand two years ago and is doing very well. He just copped his first house. All out of his own pocket, 100% black owned, and his lady is black if that type of thing matters to you. If you work out or want to check him out on YouTube.

For motivational purposes only:

Untitled.png

Would have copped more but most of the items are sold out or not in my size. I'll make more purchases when he restocks. Instead of buying Champion, UA, or Adidas I'll now buy my gym gear from a black owned business :MyBrotha:

BBB brehs it's on you. Yall ready to put your dollars up or are you gonna keep pump faking? Lavar can't succeed with moral support. He needs financial support. Cop a t-shirt at least. Or are you still waiting for those keychains?:jbhmm:
You online dudes don't have to prove shyt to strangers. Supporting blacks businesses ain't some unicorn stuff you get no props for that fam but do you.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You online dudes don't have to prove shyt to strangers. Supporting blacks businesses ain't some unicorn stuff you get no props for that fam but do you.

Are you not online?

Not looking for props just proving a point that those of us who criticized Lavar aren't hating on a black man doing business.