First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LaMelo looks like he's having doubts :lolbron:

Nicekicks been hating all week on Ball....:scust:

How is that hate? You just unveiled your signature shoe and the first time we see the faces of the brand they're wearing Jordans. It points to the fact that the shoe may not be ready to the point where they have quality samples. They have the BBB hoodies on but why not the shoes? That's like Apple unveiling the iPhone 8 and the CEO is seen using the Galaxy S8.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
LaMelo looks like he's having doubts :lolbron:

How is that hate? You just unveiled your signature shoe and the first time we see the faces of the brand they're wearing Jordans. It points to the fact that the shoe may not be ready to the point where they have quality samples. They have the BBB hoodies on but why not the shoes? That's like Apple unveiling the iPhone 8 and the CEO is seen using the Galaxy S8.

I'm sayin' lol

And it's not like they were there to hoop (I don't think). A smart person woulda said "Look, throw on some jeans and maybe some Clarks, Timbs, Pradas - anything. Just don't show up to an event wearing another brands sneakers the day after."

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Which Coli poster is this in the blue hoody???....:russ:.....
C_L5xUlVwAA5giz.jpg:large
....:dead:....

Can't be a Coli bruh, none of the Lavar supporters on here have actually bought anything BBB :mjlol:

Old Cac had no problem dropping cash for that BBB hoody though :mjpls:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Brand is not what you say it is. It is what they say it is.

part of me wanted to root for these nikkas. but i just can't. i can't respect this brand because BBB stuff is beyond cheesy. it's corny as hell. the way BBB logo looks offends me the most. It's straight up trash from mid 90's. The name is asinine, the logo is ugliest crap i've ever seen, and the products look terrible.

and i actually like this Z02 sneaker and i actually own a pair. it's called Kobe VI.

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-imperial-purple-del-sol-01.jpg

:mjlol:
Soon as I saw those shyts I said the look like kobes lmfaooo

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I'm sayin' lol

And it's not like they were there to hoop (I don't think). A smart person woulda said "Look, throw on some jeans and maybe some Clarks, Timbs, Pradas - anything. Just don't show up to an event wearing another brands sneakers the day after."
see when this shyt is family owned you can do whatever the fukk you want
Them wearing Jordan's doesn't undermine the brand, unlike a Nike athlete wearing adidas

The Fire

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Everyone saying it looks nice...which one of yall will actually buy them?

4 stacks for shoes? 9 stacks for autographed shoes? :mjlol:

I'm all for him trying to independently build his family brand but don't be STUPID about it.
4 stacks is $4000. BBB exposing all the idiots

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
see when this shyt is family owned you can do whatever the fukk you want
Them wearing Jordan's doesn't undermine the brand, unlike a Nike athlete wearing adidas

:gucci:

I'm hoping this is sarcasm.

This undermines the brand even more since it's family owned.

If anybody on Earth is supposed to have die-hard and unwavering brand loyalty, it's the sons (and first signature athletes) of the brand.

The Fire

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

I'm hoping this is sarcasm.

This undermines the brand even more since it's family owned.

If anybody on Earth is supposed to have die-hard and unwavering brand loyalty, it's the sons (and first signature athletes) of the brand.
Naw it don't matter. When you own it you can do whatever you want that's the point. Aint no contract ain't no massa
This what kanye, dame dash, etc talk about but these guys actually doing it

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Naw it don't matter. When you own it you can do whatever you want that's the point. Aint no contract ain't no massa
This what kanye, dame dash, etc talk about but these guys actually doing it

So, you start a sportswear brand - for your sons - only to have them wear shoes made by one of the three brands you attempted to forge a licensing deal with, a day or two after the unveiling of the first signature shoe.

In your mind, that's good, sound business?

Swear to God this Ball situation is bringing out the insanity in well-meaning pro-blacks. And that's always the case. We back the wrong horse on too many occasions. The first horse is rarely ever the right horse.

And you're right, there is no massa. You're your own massa. So to continue the logic of your own metaphor - what massa in their right mind would buy cotton from another plantation?