First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who has photoshop skills? Please slap a red and green Gucci stripe on the side of these, turn the yellow part Red, and replace that BBB with a Gucci logo. I wanna do a social expirement. :mjgrin:

Dap + Rep :alonzoknick:
Lol that would be intresting I personally don't think they look bad would never pay 500 for them though.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brand is not what you say it is. It is what they say it is.

part of me wanted to root for these nikkas. but i just can't. i can't respect this brand because BBB stuff is beyond cheesy. it's corny as hell. the way BBB logo looks offends me the most. It's straight up trash from mid 90's. The name is asinine, the logo is ugliest crap i've ever seen, and the products look terrible.

and i actually like this Z02 sneaker and i actually own a pair. it's called Kobe VI.

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-imperial-purple-del-sol-01.jpg

:mjlol:

exactly...
ex fukk'n actly!!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Who has photoshop skills? Please slap a red and green Gucci stripe on the side of these, turn the yellow part Red, and replace that BBB with a Gucci logo. I wanna do a social expirement. :mjgrin:

Dap + Rep :alonzoknick:

what social experimet.
these are old kobe's and no one paid close to five hundo for kobe's.
let alone an actual bootleg pair that has no proven tech.
this brand is insulting from its principals, to the logo, to any and every design and as obnoxious phoney as they come.

a complete waste of time, and in due time.
soon to be a whipping boi and laughing stock on a level that far exceeds any and every sports personality in history.
where bad press becomes not worth a damn thing.

art barr

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
This is obviously a paid product posting aimed at the steepest of all sheep

$495 isn't headline worthy

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That logo is made of nightmares. And BBB looks aweful too. They need better graphic artist but the shoe it self isn't bad.

495 is still a joke tho

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you feel you are donating money to the companies you do business with, you are making poor consumer choices. If I purchase from a company, it's because it benefits me. I am my own brand. Giving a company money when they aren't providing me with quality, value, or convenience? Why would I do that?

This idea is lost on people when it comes to international business. Like the people who say buy american cars, what about the Americans who work for that foreign brand? What about the increases in quality and value you'll see in your favorite products if the company is forced to compete for your business?

Not that you bought any BBB garbage, but paying $500 to help Lavar instead of paying $100 to help yourself have shoes and then have $400 leftover for your own black family? Do the math.

Shhhh the game is to be sold not told