First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Lost in all this hype, his son is an elite talent and probably the best pure PG prospect in the past 20 years.

But NOBODY is talking about him.

:snoop:
What? Don't forget it was Lonzo's play that started the Ball hype, then light fell on his dad and his family once Melo started to get more attention. Lavar used to just be Lonzo ball's dad until he started making comments in the media

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Never seen someone wear a PG shoe in my life.

UA putting out those grandpa curry 2's are what killed the stock, plus political comments

Paul George's shoe came out about a month ago.

I've seen 3 people wearing them to hoop in already.

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean universal truth.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
He's not even drafted....the smarter move would've been to sell cheap (140) and hike up the price on draft pick versions. The price is just too ridiculous. Same thing happened with the Yeezy's besides being an ugly shoe, only morons who try to be hip or trying to look like the cool guy to kids, bought em. Shaq made the right move, not only do they look good, but they sold like pancakse at IHOP.

Lavar's greed is gonna make him and his son a pariah.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
18342676_1223189304473285_4022561668526925397_n.jpg

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Lost in all this hype, his son is an elite talent and probably the best pure PG prospect in the past 20 years.

But NOBODY is talking about him.

:snoop:

Right.

But according to the Coli, this is bigger than Lonzo, its about Black Empowerment.

:mjlol:

Idiots.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i respect what lavar is doing but it's unfortunate that militants are hijacking his vision to turn it into something that he never said it was about.

lavar never said he was doing big baller brand for black people, he's just a dad who wants to capitalize on his kids success and make sure he and his kids are the only beneficiary of it. and that's commendable.

leave the "support black businesses" talking points or calling people c00ns who don't support it shyt out of it.

buy the shyt because you like the shyt or you like lavar or lonzo, because i have a feeling lavar gonna do some shyt down the line to show you dudes he aint as "pro-black" as yall think he is.

Lavar showed he wasn't pro-black when he married a white woman :russ:

I still wanna see them win

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think he means best pass first point guard prospect. Which maybe there is a case for.

Off the top of my head i cant think of toi many others. Shaun Livingston maybe?:ld:

Ricky Rubio @tremonthustler1
Chris Paul
John wall
Derrick rose

Kyrie was a better prospect too, but he's not a pure pg

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
For real though, i like the design:ehh:

I like simple sleek designs:myman:

ZO2 logo looks tight too:salute:

But 'Big Baller Brand' name sounds dumb as hell. It sounds like some 10 year old came up with it:heh:

And that price tag :huhldup: