First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot. i think yall need this one more time. i know someone had to have posted this in at least 40 pages. if not, here it is. if yall did. here it is again for the lazy ones.

remember what yall said about kanye begging white people to support his ideas and creativity as rich/famous as he is. that was borderline shameful some of yall said and he should've did what said he should've done. "do it yourself". now granted kanye somewhat alluded to trying to. i dont believe him completely because if that were the case we would've known about it. perhaps he was trying to buy factories with the machines first. and that didnt work out. vs doing something in small intervals.

lavar ball is doing exactly what sway and a lot of yall told kanye he should've done. Now that he's doing it, now yall mad at lavar. you can't win for losing with people.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like with a few minor changes with the colorway and the logo, the shoes would be top notch.

The price is just too plain too much....Most nikkas don't even make $500 on they're weekly paycheck.
HE'S NOT TRYING TO SELL IT TO MOST BROKE PEOPLE.

How many times do we have to say it. its' not for regular people. its for BALLLLERS. RICH PEOPLE> people who have money to burn. there are more than enough of those people to sustain that price point.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
its not the point. the point is. YOU believe LV is great because THEY say so. no other reason. its not like their sneakers are made out of the highest end material all the time. some are. but some of their regular stuff is the same leather thats on these basketball kicks. no different. and the LV's dont even look all that hot. but because they have that logo on them you want to cop because you know a real rich person has a pair so you almost rich people or you half brokees(most of us..lol.) are trying to cop a pair to feel big time like the real big timers.

these shoes are for big timers. you start stupid high and make it high end.

ask Elon Musk if he should've waited to make his first luxury car after he started with a super small family vehicle or vehicle for high school kids that was priced under 10k. that dude started with a car worth 65k to like 90K. then worked his way back down to semi normal priced cars. there isnt one way to do it folks.
But it is the point. If you're going to sell an expensive item people have to want to be associated with that brand value. BBB has none for the simple fact that Lavar killed it with what he's said. Many people do not want to be associated with that. LV on the other hand built their value over a century of delivering quality products and having the most self-esteemed associated with them. I said in a previous post that the only justification BBB would have had for what they're charging is if they were bringing some type of new technology which is what Elon Musk did and is why he's able to create a brand that's highly regarded and in demand. The Roadster was the first electric sports car. They tried to break barriers in regards to the direct from manufacture to consumer model they've legally fought to establish. On top of that Musk is doing a lot of groundbreaking things with regards to SpaceX, solar panels and renewable energy in general. An upstart car company would not be able to just make a regular ass car that they jacked from Nissan throw a luxury price on it and sell it to the consumer and see the success Tesla has.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The fact that Lavar Ball, with that glistening piss yellow smile, has tricked some of y'all into thinking he's a business man with a plan is just...

sI8pqy0.gif
Lavar has a business and is making money you fukking idiot. What else constitutes being a business man? White skin perhaps?

c00n elsewhere fakkit.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I forgot. i think yall need this one more time. i know someone had to have posted this in at least 40 pages. if not, here it is. if yall did. here it is again for the lazy ones.

remember what yall said about kanye begging white people to support his ideas and creativity as rich/famous as he is. that was borderline shameful some of yall said and he should've did what said he should've done. "do it yourself". now granted kanye somewhat alluded to trying to. i dont believe him completely because if that were the case we would've known about it. perhaps he was trying to buy factories with the machines first. and that didnt work out. vs doing something in small intervals.

lavar ball is doing exactly what sway and a lot of yall told kanye he should've done. Now that he's doing it, now yall mad at lavar. you can't win for losing with people.

Exactly. Nikkas is autoprogrammed to hate. It's pathetic really.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Lavar has a business and is making money you fukking idiot. What else constitutes being a business man? White skin perhaps?

c00n elsewhere fakkit.

Eat a dikk you butthurt bytch. Where's the proof that this idiot has made any money at all with this off brand bullshyt?

Don't worry, I'll wait for you to pull out some stats outcha fakkit ass :pacspit:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eat a dikk you butthurt bytch. Where's the proof that this idiot has made any money at all with this off brand bullshyt?

Don't worry, I'll wait for you to pull out some stats outcha fakkit ass :pacspit:
Trust me they are. What's the proof you aren't a fukking cac or a nike sponsored c00n here to cause confusion? Go fukk yourself with a nike air max you fakkit. Not sure why a black man making money has your dumbass upset. Go back to the fields and pick more cotton you slave minded c00n instead of trolling online. Your talents are being wasted here.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shoe itself ain't bad at all. I was actually anticipating some Jordan knockoff,but for 500?????!!! :russ:

That's for the culture :troll:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Trust me they are. What's the proof you aren't a fukking cac or a nike sponsored c00n here to cause confusion? Go fukk yourself with a nike air max you fakkit. Not sure why a black man making money has your dumbass upset. Go back to the fields and pick more cotton you slave minded c00n instead of trolling online. Your talents are being wasted here.

:dead: :deadmanny: :deadrose:

That's what I thought, now get Lavar's nutz off ya chin ya fukkin herb :mjloll:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
HE'S NOT TRYING TO SELL IT TO MOST BROKE PEOPLE.

How many times do we have to say it. its' not for regular people. its for BALLLLERS. RICH PEOPLE> people who have money to burn. there are more than enough of those people to sustain that price point.

I see what you are trying to say but where is the $500 basketball shoe audience? It doesn't matter if there are lots of rich people who can afford the shoe if those people aren't in the market for them.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I wanted to come in this thread and clown but damn, I won't even lie, that shoe looks nice. Reminds me a little of the Jordan 3s but maybe it's just me.

But get the fukk outta here with the 5 bill price tag :thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:

you just know celebs gonna rock these cuz it costs 5 bills

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So much hate. This is revolutionary and Im buying a pair for hubby and nephew. Nephew is a Nike loyalist but I think he'd like these.

I hope BBB continues to grow. Cant wait to see whats next.

I'm really having trouble comprehending all this hate

:gucci:

nikkas really bout to spend $495 for some shoes :dwillhuh:

On top of that nikkas be in TLR criticizing black people for wearing Jordans because of the price :mjgrin:

Last edited: