First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Using the same material as the kobes to make a similar shoe without the swoosh, probably paying the same factory and its workers a few bucks more than Nike. Pretty smart :patrice:
(sidenote: these same factory workers actually get paid more to make the knock offs than the "real" even though it's the same shyt. )

If those shyts were gucci or some other cac brand for the same price, nikkaz wouldn't have an issue with it or promoting it in their music though. :mjpls:

But at least Gucci's or some cac brand you can return after you buy into the hype and realize theyre uncomfortable or look like shyt in person

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
The price point is ridiculous, but he probably has a high overhead since it's just starting. The shoes without the pricetag aren't that bad. I've seen worse. I'd hate to see a $400 shoe succeed because all the major brands will follow suit. I already think basketball shoe prices are over the top.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:patrice: There's a part of me that thinks they put $495 out just to get people talking about that instead of the actual shoe and their plan is to drop the price. Like they weren't sure if the shoe was going to be perceived as ugly by the public so they put up an outrageous price to distract you from talking about the shoe. But since the consensus seems to be they're okay looking and at least look better than the Currys and won't be clowned as such, they'll drop the price and say they did it for the people or something.
Marketing 101:myman:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Looks decent and if he matches the colorway with whoever drafts Lonzo he may have a hit.

But $500 is an insult. I hope he cones out and says thats not true. Maybe it's a marketing tactic