First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They aren't ugly but he needs to be realistic on the price. They haven't done nearly enough to come out the gate with that. I mean is he releasing them as some exclusive "Draft Night" joints and maybe trying to move 50 pairs? Also like somebody else said what is the true sizing of these joints do they fit like the Kobe's?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Watching the commercial for the shoes, I see the marketing strategy has shifted dramatically. Now they are trying to make lonzo the face of the brand, and shoe, and connect the product to his vision, forward thinking, and image.

Should have done that from the beginning, and kept a muzzle on Lavar. Too late now. BBB is completely represented by lavar's ridiculous, pt barnum second childhood having ass trying to leach off his son's exploits. The target audience is teenagers. What teenager is gunna spend 500 bucks to buy into that image?

There's zero coolness factor with this shoe because lavar was so desperate to hog the spotlight at his son's expense

Lavar reminds me of that fresh prince episode where Ashley gets a minor hit on the radio, and will loses his mind representing her, and ends up torpedoing her chance at success because of his ridiculous ego and greed

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C_AhJZ1XkAQYjQa.jpg

:ohhh::mjgrin:

:ohhh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Watching the commercial for the shoes, I see the marketing strategy has shifted dramatically. Now they are trying to make lonzo the face of the brand, and shoe, and connect the product to his vision and forward thinking.

Should have done that from the beginning, and kept a muzzle on Lavar. Too late now. BBB is completely represented by lavar's ridiculous, pt barnum second childhood having ass trying to leach off his son's exploits. The target audience is teenagers. What teenager is gunna spend 500 bucks to buy into that image?

There's zero coolness factor with this shoe because lavar was so desperate to hog the spotlight at his son's expense

Lavar reminds me of that fresh prince episode where Ashley gets a minor hit on the radio, and will loses his mind representing her, and ends up torpedoing her chance at success because of his ridiculous ego and greed

Yeah but Lavar has more personality than his whole family combined. He went with the Diddy strategy and dude has probably been the most talked about basketball story this year and he's not a player.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The price point is ridiculous, but he probably has a high overhead since it's just starting. The shoes without the pricetag aren't that bad. I've seen worse. I'd hate to see a $400 shoe succeed because all the major brands will follow suit. I already think basketball shoe prices are over the top.
What's success to you? Nike isn't following suit no matter how much these sell. It's not about just one pair. Even if they sold 10,000 of these that's only $5 million, Nike does $70 million in sales a day.