First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would not buy, thats a stupid ass price too.
but they getting their feet wet in the game
the 2nd edition of his shoe, if there even is one gotta be way better tho

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
People and social media will torpedo this shoe though........If it was the 90s and early 2000s before social media shaped people's thoughts it might have made them a good bit of money. But it definitely wouldn't have worked at $500 back then either.

They're already photoshopping under armour and nike logos on them. Warping people's opinions on just the aesthetics of the shoe.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Watching the commercial for the shoes, I see the marketing strategy has shifted dramatically. Now they are trying to make lonzo the face of the brand, and shoe, and connect the product to his vision, forward thinking, and image.

Should have done that from the beginning, and kept a muzzle on Lavar. Too late now. BBB is completely represented by lavar's ridiculous, pt barnum second childhood having ass trying to leach off his son's exploits. The target audience is teenagers. What teenager is gunna spend 500 bucks to buy into that image?

There's zero coolness factor with this shoe because lavar was so desperate to hog the spotlight at his son's expense

Lavar reminds me of that fresh prince episode where Ashley gets a minor hit on the radio, and will loses his mind representing her, and ends up torpedoing her chance at success because of his ridiculous ego and greed
That Lonzo video was kinda funny too, monotone reading the speech that seems to have been written by Lavar most likely. Doesnt come off very believable.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:patrice: There's a part of me that thinks they put $495 out just to get people talking about that instead of the actual shoe and their plan is to drop the price. Like they weren't sure if the shoe was going to be perceived as ugly by the public so they put up an outrageous price to distract you from talking about the shoe. But since the consensus seems to be they're okay looking and at least look better than the Currys and won't be clowned as such, they'll drop the price and say they did it for the people or something.
:khaledloyal:Lavar out here playing chess with everybody

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Look like Kobe's or low top KD's with an icy sole :manny:

Let's see some other colorways, price needs to drop the proposed $200 price could have got the hypebeasts and the HS kids that stan the Ball brothers to cop.