First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
C_AhJZ1XkAQYjQa.jpg

:ohhh::mjgrin:

everybody's use to nike's logo being big on the side.....Under Armour's logo needs to be small on the tongue, back, and either side toe or side heel...I think that would make under armours more appealing.

Last edited:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: There's a part of me that thinks they put $495 out just to get people talking about that instead of the actual shoe and their plan is to drop the price. Like they weren't sure if the shoe was going to be perceived as ugly by the public so they put up an outrageous price to distract you from talking about the shoe. But since the consensus seems to be they're okay looking and at least look better than the Currys and won't be clowned as such, they'll drop the price and say they did it for the people or something.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It ain't cheap to produce shoes if you don't own factories. :manny:

If they can get Migos and/or Future to rock this, a sizable amount of people will buy this. :ehh:
Nah ain't nobody copping those for that price because future rocked them. That mainly happens with upper echelon brands and limited sneaker releases not what I'm assuming will be regular release sneakers. They look like Kobes which isn't a bad way to go.

Wardo

Pro
Daps
I would airmax these. Stretch the 3B. Add something to the toe for protection. ???