First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
lol at this mission statement

Each pair of ZO2: WET's will be PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED by Lonzo Ball, and come within a clear acrylic enclosure, with cool white LED lighting. Each pair shall include a Certificate of Authenticity and tamper-evident hologram provided by Big Baller Brand, guaranteed by Big Baller Brand. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a piece of basketball history. Pre-Order available for a LIMITED TIME. All Pre-Order's will come to with an opportunity to play 1 on 1 with Lavar Ball himself at his home in Chino Hills California. We will fly you out, and have you stay at the Ball's residence for the weekend. Here you will be fed pancakes, play 2K with La melo, and learn about the triple B's and take home a few accessories to make your friends jealous.

The ZO2 represents the natural evolution of athletic culture. The ZO2 is the embodiment of countless hours of dedication and hard work on and off the court. Lonzo Ball and Big Baller Brand are on a journey to change the game forever. These shoes were inspired by Lavar's tenure in the Chino Hills adult league circa 1999-2003 where Lavar averaged 35 points, 15 rebounds, 9 assist, 4 steals, & 3 blocks a game as he won 3 straight MVPs and back to back to back men's league championships.

You are NOT flying my ass out to LA for the chance to lose to some 17 year old in 2K. And you KNOW by the way Lemelo play on the court he'd be talking cash shyt while beating me too. Nope, can't do it.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I would cop if A.) they were in stores and I could actually try them on (not saying they won't be) and B.) They cut they price down to $150 or less.

The thought behind this is legendary and could be a major deal if they sustain enough to get to the 5th+ signature shoe.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
if the soles and the fit ain't right bro could injure his foundation
that's bad for business

Last edited: