First Look At The First Big Baller Brand Sneaker "ZO2" UPDATE: THIS SH*T COST $495

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol at this mission statement

Each pair of ZO2: WET's will be PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED by Lonzo Ball, and come within a clear acrylic enclosure, with cool white LED lighting. Each pair shall include a Certificate of Authenticity and tamper-evident hologram provided by Big Baller Brand, guaranteed by Big Baller Brand. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a piece of basketball history. Pre-Order available for a LIMITED TIME. All Pre-Order's will come to with an opportunity to play 1 on 1 with Lavar Ball himself at his home in Chino Hills California. We will fly you out, and have you stay at the Ball's residence for the weekend. Here you will be fed pancakes, play 2K with La melo, and learn about the triple B's and take home a few accessories to make your friends jealous.

The ZO2 represents the natural evolution of athletic culture. The ZO2 is the embodiment of countless hours of dedication and hard work on and off the court. Lonzo Ball and Big Baller Brand are on a journey to change the game forever. These shoes were inspired by Lavar's tenure in the Chino Hills adult league circa 1999-2003 where Lavar averaged 35 points, 15 rebounds, 9 assist, 4 steals, & 3 blocks a game as he won 3 straight MVPs and back to back to back men's league championships.
You almost had me with this. The thing is, it's entirely believable :laugh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Never for a second did I think these would ever come out and actually be hot.

Those joints is fire. Like.....breh I hope Lonzo turns into an all star. One of the greats. This could be it :lupe:

Edit: 495?????? Why price yourself out of the market so quick? This the only version dropping? That just sounds like a shytty business plan

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
clean as a mf just ordered a pair (left, right) gonna ball out in these.

look at that gel outsole with hand painted delorean finish boy that shyt nice.
Where your invoice at or you just pandering for daps
giphy.gif