First impressions of "The Wire"

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:banderas: Dude is about to start Season 4. Prepare yourself breh. That season of The Wire is in a class of its own.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im going to rewatch this shyt.

havent watched it since 2011 so my body is ready

i watched friday night lights twice so its time for me to watch the wire again and finally finish the sopranos

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
nikka's this show has to be magic or fukking something! I planned to never comment on this thread again and look where it has me. Paused at the exact scene where Bodie get's shot and killed....:wow:. I was crying like a baby when the got Wallace and I vowed to never feel for Wallace or Poot but this show had a different plan for me. With Wallace I was :sadbron: but for Bodie I'm :to: and :salute:he Wen't out like a true G and a solider :rip: Bodie.

P.S this show need's to stop with Bubbles,shyts playing my heart like it's a piano.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
nikka's this show has to be magic or fukking something! I planned to never comment on this thread again and look where it has me. Paused at the exact scene where Bodie get's shot and killed....:wow:. I was crying like a baby when the got Wallace and I vowed to never feel for Wallace or Poot but this show had a different plan for me. With Wallace I was :sadbron: but for Bodie I'm :to: and :salute:he Wen't out like a true G and a solider :rip: Bodie.

P.S this show need's to stop with Bubbles,shyts playing my heart like it's a piano.

Breh where you stand on Breaking Bad vs. The Wire now?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

:ufdup: i told you about yg bodie brodus...dude is the GOAT wire charactor and is a straight ryder

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Really preciating your astute observation of the shows dynamics and character development. Keep doing it breh and keep watching and your questions were surely be answered.
Really? Because D'angelo didn't kill the kid in the first scene of the Show. He killed a guy in the towers. So IDK how astute the observations are.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Omar might be the best character in the history of TV. The scene in the court room might be the best in the series.
Stringer was caught in between a rock and a hard place that Avon put him in. However that resulted in some of the best TV there ever has been and "Stringer I told you to stop playing them fukking away games breh!" One of my fav quotes of the series.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost done with my 7th rewatch of the series, and I must say that Scott Templeton may be the most hated character in the series to me now.

hes def in my top 5 for most hated. real quick off the dome

-templeton
-ziggy
-johnny (bubs scumbag friend)
-black cop that breaks donuts fingers that the kids threw paint on and mike robbed (did dude have a name??)
-dude who kept robbin bubbles

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:heh: at NO POINT was bodie third in command of the barksdale organization